Tense

~Raph p.o.v~

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mona." Zero said, reaching to shake Monas hand. They where both grim faced but smiling, and I heard a distinct crack. However, they where both so tense I didn't know who's hand made that noise.

"I- It's good to see you awake, Blondie. Started thinking we lost ya," I said, patting Zeros head, "anyway, Mona why are you here? Didn't you want to keep exploring space?" I wondered.

"I was, but I began to miss Earth. I missed you, Raph. I wanted to see if we could start again. " Mona said, wrapping an arm around me and running a finger over my plastron. Nonono Zero help! I thought, but I didn’t know why. Mona floated, pulled by an invisible force, and was dropped a few feet away. "Hehe, sorry Mona, but I'm kind of over it," I said, "you're welcome to stay a few days though." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Goddammit, you could cut the tension with a butter knife.

"That is very kind, Raph, and maybe by the end of it I can change your mind." Mona said, sauntering out the door, which promptly slammed shut and hit her on the way out.

"She was presumptuous." Zero said, beginning to sweep up the shards of her crystal. "Mm-hm. Hey, Zero, what was that whole gem thing about? You where out for a week." I asked her. "I... do not know. That has never happened before. But I could hear you, but I didn’tknow how to move or free myself. Thank you for keeping me company." She said, looking at me with wide eyes.