"Anyway, this is the guy I was talking about, Jungkook." I motioned to Jungkook, who was still standing frozen behind me.

"Ah, nice to meet you Jungkook! I'm Jisoo. Y/N here is my friend, she told me about your situation so don't worry, nothing's going on record here."

Jungkook just nodded, wringing the hem of his hoodie.

"Why don't you sit up on the bed here" Jisoo gently led him over to the soft looking bed. I took a seat in the corner and smiled at Jungkook, trying my best to reassure him.

"Y/N told me that you hurt your ear. Is it alright if I take a look?"

He nodded again, and carefully lifted the hat off his head. Jisoo's eyes went wide, the hand she had slapped over her mouth hardly muffling the shocked gasp. Jungkook just looked down at his legs, twisting the hat harshly in his hands.

"Oh no... you poor thing. How did this happen?" I felt bad for not giving her some more warning.

I knew she had seen some pretty messed up stuff, that was part of her job after all. But her heart was too big for her own good, and she always felt sad when seeing an injured hybrid. She had seen a lot worse than this, sometimes needing to spend the night at mine to cry. One time a hybrid had come in so bad that she cried all night.

"U-um, some people..." Jungkook's voice shook so badly that I was surprised that any words came out at all.

"Oh honey, it's ok. You don't have to talk if you don't want to. I'm just going to remove these bandages and take a look now, okay?" Jisoo said softly, reaching up to start removing the bandages.

Jungkook remained quiet, but lowered his head a little for her. He winced as she carefully pulled the gauze off, earning him another gasp when the wound was finally revealed to her.

"Oh, my darling," she said sadly as she inspected the stump. "You haven't had any medicine or painkillers?"

"N-no. I got some painkillers a few days ago, but they weren't very strong." Jungkook replied quietly.

"Okay well I'll definitely be giving you some of those to take home. Jungkook, did they use a metal knife to do this?"

"Y-yeah"

"Okay. I'm going to give you a tetanus shot to be safe, okay? Tetanus can be fatal and we don't want to take any risks." Jisoo went over to her drawers and started pulling out the things she needed.

When Jungkook saw the needle he whined and started shaking again, even worse than before.

"Hey, hey, it'll be alright!" I quickly went over to sit down on the bed next to him. I wrapped an arm around him, holding him tightly to me.

"It'll just be a little sting, and then it's over!"

Jisoo returned, and Jungkook buried his head into my neck as I continued to hold him. He never stopped shaking, his whole body was vibrating. It must have taken everything in him to stop himself from bolting out of there.

We got through the tetanus shot, and some further questions, before Jisoo went through and disinfected the wound. She quickly re-wrapped it, clearly sensing Jungkook's intense distress.

"There we go! All done! All you'll need to do is try to keep it as dry as possible, obviously don't let it get dirty, and once it has scabbed over completely, you can leave the bandages off. I'll get you those painkillers. Oh also, I'll give you some antibiotics just to prevent any infection." Jisoo walked back over to her cupboards.

"You did so well" I whispered to him as I rubbed his back. The grip on his hat was still so tight that his knuckles were completely white now.

"Don't worry, we'll be home soon."