Chapter 42

Jungkook POV

I still couldn't believe I was in a house right now. The amazing smell that Jin would bring home sometimes was everywhere now, completely surrounding me, and I never wanted to leave it.

Hiding behind Jin, he opened the bathroom door and led me back towards the kitchen. Something smelt really good, I wonder if they just ate dinner.

"Here, sit down, I'm almost done," the predator hybrid said when he saw us. Yoongi I think.

Jin sat at the kitchen bench and motioned for me to do the same.

"Wow, you don't look like a bunny" a voice behind me startled me and I jumped in my seat.

"Sorry! Sorry I didn't mean to scare you... you're really big" it was Jimin.

"U-um, thanks?" I said quietly, unsure of what else to say to him. He just nodded, his eyes skimming over my hat.

Jimin walked in front of me, into the kitchen, rummaging through some cupboards. Me and Jin just sat at the kitchen bench, watching the two of them do whatever they were doing. Yoongi was shaking something around in a pan. Maybe he was cooking for their owner? If I had an owner that smelt as good as this, I would cook for them every day.

Yoongi tipped some of whatever was in the pan into a big container next to the stove. I just watched curiously.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked, as he kept focusing on cooking. "We have water, soft drinks, milk, juice, alcohol, take your pick."

He was offering us a drink? Whatever we wanted??

"Water is just fine, thank you." Jin responded for us, and I was a little disappointed that I couldn't pick something more exciting. Then again, there was no way I was going to speak up and ask them for a drink, not when I was already nervous about being in their home.

I know how territorial hybrids can get.

Yoongi walked towards us carrying 2 bowls. Placing them down in front of us, he then walked back to the stove, putting some food onto plates, and bringing them to us as well. In front of me was a bowl of soup, and a plate half filled with spaghetti, and half filled with stir fried vegetables.

My eyes went as wide as the plates. All of this looked and smelt so good, was this for us??

"Is Hobi eating?" Yoongi asked Jimin. Hobi must be the other member of their pack.

"He said he'll eat later, he's in bed with Y/N" the cat hybrid responded as he watched Yoongi prepare 2 more plates.

In bed with Y/N? As in, their owner? They can sleep in her bed? With her?

Was this place heaven?

Yoongi placed down the extra plates of food on the bench, and pulled up some bar stools. Him and Jimin sat opposite us.

"Sorry it's nothing fancy, I usually have dinner prepared by the time Y/N gets home, but I was lazy today" Yoongi said as he dropped some cutlery in the middle of the bench.

"Please don't apologise, this is more than we could ever ask for, thank you. Truly, thank you" Jin said to him, bowing as well.

I copied him and bowed my head.

Jimin picked up a fork and began to twirl the pasta up, but he stopped when he noticed me staring. He smiled lightly and pushed a fork towards me. I mumbled thanks and started eating. I could hardly control myself and started shoving forkful after forkful into my mouth. It was delicious and I thought I could cry at how happy it made me.