Chapter 20

Jimin POV

It made me sad to hear Y/N talk about herself like that. Did she really think that she wasn't a good owner? I mean, sure, I'd love for her to stay home 24/7 and be with us all the time, but I also knew that was not realistic. If only she knew what kind of homes we had all been in before.

I cuddled closer into her side as we watched the movie. She suggested we could do other things too, but I just wanted to be as close as possible, and being at home was the easiest way to do that.

Hobi and I didn't realise that Yoongi was going to sleep in Y/N's bed last night. When he left us to go to bed by ourselves, we thought he had just gone to the bathroom or something. So when we woke up a few hours later, restless that our alpha was not near us, we were surprised to find him in her bed.

To be honest, I was a little jealous that he got to sleep with her as a human, because she had asked me to be in my cat form when I slept with her. I tried not to dwell on it too much, maybe I was just too handsome and she thought she wouldn't be able to resist me?

We had snuck into the room, fox and cat together, and jumped onto the end of the bed. Yoongi immediately woke up and hovered his arm protectively over Y/N for a little, before realising it was just us.

"Go away" he told us grumpily. He obviously wanted his own time with her.

No way he was getting rid of us that easily. We simply made ourselves comfortable. Being the smallest animal definitely had its perks. I could curl up into anyone's lap. And that was how we all ended up in her bed. I really hoped it wouldn't be a one off thing.

The idea of going outside excited me, but also terrified me a little. I was excited to go out and explore, as long as I had my alpha and my owner close by, but I was also scared because there would be a lot of strangers all around us. Strangers who might not be very nice.

I wasn't sure how I felt about meeting up with her friend and her hybrid, it probably would be nice to make some other friends. It wouldn't be bad to be friends with another human and hybrid. What if an emergency happened, Y/N was hurt? Then we could rely on someone she trusted.

Y/N POV

Our movie ended and I coaxed the boys to get up to get dressed, but they just let out little huffs of protest, holding onto my arms, pushing their heads into my shoulders.

"Guys, I thought you were excited for BBQ?" I reminded them.

They stopped for a moment, and finally relented.

"Don't worry, we can all cuddle tonight in my bed again when we get home" I promised.

This seemed to cheer them right up and they quickly went into their room to change.

I had to be honest, it felt really nice sleeping with all of them near me. They kept me so warm, and I just felt so relaxed and at peace knowing that they were next to me.

Maybe I didn't need to buy that big bed for them after all. Maybe I could move the big bed into my room?

I decided to just drive us to the park in the city since I didn't feel 100% comfortable taking them all on the train. That would also mean that I'd have to buy them all train passes, which seemed like a bit of a waste. The government only considers them people when it suits them huh.

We were all dressed and ready to go, so we made our way to the park. It was a really nice, large park, with a walking track and a small lake in the middle. Sometimes I came here on my lunch breaks, and I was sure the boys would love it. I was also excited to properly meet Rose.