S27

Harry's pov

I fight with myself, thinking if I should text her or not. 

She knows that I'm here, we both know the place and the time. So would it be stupid if I'd text her and told her that I'm here? I don't want to be too much, but I also don't want to act like an asshole that doesn't give a single fuck. 

I even picked another car for tonight. I didn't want her to think that I'm that much of a narcissist to take my most expensive car everywhere. Of course, I am and I'm fully aware of it, but she doesn't have to know. 

I also don't really know how to act after I saw her at the hospital. She obviously doesn't know I was there and I think it'd be better if that would stay that way. But something inside me still bothers me about it. Does she know it's okay to ask for help? I don't want to say that to her. It'd look like a privacy invasion and coming from my mouth she'd think that I'm the one offering her help. I'm not a completely healthy person either. 

I take my phone from my bag and unlock it. For a good minute, my finger dances above the messages icon, and finally I decide to click it. 

What should I write? 

Harry: Hi, I'm waiting for yo-

''No, that's stupid.'' I shake my head at myself and erase the letters.

It has to sound chilled and not like I'm a fucking psychopath that's already waiting one minute for her and I can't wait till she'll come downstairs.

Harry: Hey, I'm already at your place. Come down when you're ready.

I stare at the message that I just wrote. ''It looks decent.'' I nod my head and smile to myself. I want to take my time and read it a hundred times more, making sure that it doesn't sound like Niall would want it to sound, but I press the send button by accident and my eyes almost fall from my eye sockets.

''Fuck, fuck, fuck.'' I block my screen and throw the phone on the passenger's seat. I grab a fist full of my hair and feel like I'm having a little heart attack. When I think that my heart can't beat any faster, I hear a notification and my eyes fly to the screen. My fingers pick the device up and I stare at the message. 

Percy: I'm not even at my place yet, so you'll have to wait

I furrow my brows at her message. What does that even mean? She knows why I wrote her, so there's no way she forgot. She was the one who came to me in the first place. 

As much as I want to ask why I know that it's none of my business and I shouldn't ask. We barely know each other. I mean, we barely know each other in person. I did whole research on her and she's the one who knows shit about me.

I write the only thing that I can think of.

Harry: Where are you then? Do you need a drive?

I bite my lip, waiting for an answer and it comes right back.

Percy: Yes, please. I'm down the street, next to the park

I get even more confused at her answer. A park? Seriously? Someone's a big nonbeliever in a danger at such places at that time. 

I mean, whatever.

Harry: Will be right there.

I put my phone aside and begin to drive to the spot. It doesn't take me long. The park is not far from her place.

I notice her standing on the side of the road and I can't help but smile. I open my window and see her smiling at me as well. ''I heard you might need a drive?'' I ask and she laughs.