S13

Harry's pov

My hands go through thick files of paper, but I can't find what I'm looking for. My eyes scan all the papers as I'm flipping through them. 

It's always like that when I'm looking for something important. It doesn't matter how many times I organize my stuff or if I remember where I've put them. They're fucking gone. 

''Fucking hell.'' I cuss under my breath and leave the mess on my desk behind, opening another bookshelve and taking another file out. 

I hear a knock at my door but ignore it. I don't answer it, and the knocking doesn't stop. The door is being opened. I already know it can be only one of two persons that I know and work with here. Any other person would be too scared to enter my office without permission. 

''Harry.'' Niall's voice comes from behind me.

''Not now, Niall.'' I hiss through clenched teeth.

''Harry-'' 

''Not fucking now, Niall!'' I yell at the top of my lungs and turn around to face him. ''Which part of 'not now' don't you get?!'' I furrow my brows and throw the file across the room and it lands next to him. He doesn't react because he's used to seeing me being angry.

''I don't fucking care about your mood swings. Go to the fucking psychologist.'' He stands comfortably by the door with his hands in his pockets. ''Do you know what day is it?''

Somebody sedate me or I'm gonna throw him across this room as I did with that file a second ago. 

''I'm not stable enough today to play your stupid games, Niall. So, since you've already wasted my time when I'm doing something important, you tell me what is so fucking important or get the fuck out.'' I gesticulate aggressively with my hands. 

''Is this, what you call 'doing something important'?'' He points to the papers on the floor. ''I don't think it's more important than your whole career.'' This kid is getting on my nerves.

''What the fuck are you talking about? I need to find the file with incomes from this week from the-''

''I'm talking about the meeting with this girl.'' He finally explains.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I turn around and brush my fingers through my hair.

I completely forgot.

''What time is it?'' I quickly go to my desk and in one motion throw everything from the surface. ''Where the fuck is my phone?'' I say to myself.

''It's almost nine.'' I freeze at his words.

''Fuck me.'' I turn around and notice my phone on the shelve. I grab it and hold it in my hand. ''Where is my bag?'' I turn around once again. Niall stands closer to me and holds my back, giving it to me. ''Thanks.'' I take it from him and look him in the eyes for a moment. 

I throw the strap over my head and take my car keys out of it and put my phone inside. 

''Weren't you in the middle of something important?'' He asks and smiles stupidly at me.

''Shut the fuck up and get out.'' He laughs at me and without checking if I have everything like I always do, I'm just closing the door behind myself. 

I'm almost running to my car but I stop and take a look back at Niall. 

''Niall!'' He looks at me and I smile at him. ''Thank you.''

He just nods his head and I'm walking out of the building. 

The air hits my body. It's a cold evening.