Hi, Hello, cast and other informations

Hi!

Welcome to the story.

Let me start this by saying that I'm so excited about this book. I have been planning on posting this in literally forever.

I came up with the whole idea for this fanfiction about a year ago. I also read a lot of books, and stories on Wattpad, so there's a high likelihood of similarities between mine and all the well know fanfictions (especially those about Harry) even tho I'm gonna try not to and stay original.

& let me say, I truly admire every single author and their incredible minds, because nowadays it's hard to write something without being judged, even if it's original, it's always pointed out and said that it comes from someone else. So if you're creating something on your own, thank you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, time, and work with the world! Some of your pieces are really helpful and are the only reasons why some people still get going. I hope you'll stay motivated and, always be proud of whatever you decide to put out! Don't be shy to recommend your works to me and others <33

Anyway, back to the reason why we're all here. 

The idea just popped into my mind and it's been here long enough for me to try and do something about it. 

Let me also say a big thank you to my best friend, who's always there for me and she's helped me whenever I had (and will be having) a hard time putting the story together. With you I'm always in Wonderland, not being scared of checking how deep the rabbit hole goes. I love you more than I planned.

This is NOT my first time writing, but it is my first time writing in English since it's not my first language. If you notice any horrible or less scary mistakes just pretend it's not there. Thank you. I'll treat writing this as a practice of my abilities and a new, lesson as well as an amazing journey.

Now let's get into specifics.

Trigger warnings: mature content (sexual content includes: slapping, choking, hair pulling, spitting, praising, degradation, domination, submission, dirty talk, edging, pain kink, tiger riding, etc. - I'm gonna make them up while writing, so there can be something that's not written here), toxicity, violence, substance & alcohol abuse, assaulting, body dysmorphia & shaming, etc.

The trigger warnings can be found at the beginning of chapters. Feel free to skip the scenes you don't feel comfortable reading.

Also, feel free to put those red flags in the comment section where it stinks toxicity so that we can learn from reading as well🚩🚩

At the beginning of some chapters, there're going to be some songs/photos for you to help y'all imagination. It also means that there'll be no playlist from me.

Remember that votes and comments are really motivating!

Chapters that include sexual activity will be marked with *

THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION AND HAS NO REFERENCE TO THE REAL LIFE. 

Let's get to the cast, shall we? ;)

I don't like to take away the fun of imagining some characters, that's why I'm just gonna put the two main characters here. As I'm saying, you can imagine them however you like and this is just my suggestion. 

drummm rolllllll....

Harry Styles as (obviously) Harry Styles (I personally think about 2017/2018/live on tour Harry)

and

Alice Pagani as Persephone Allen

Have fun, feel free to comment, vote, and ask me questions

Have fun, feel free to comment, vote, and ask me questions. Hope you have a nice day/night <33 Thank you for support. 

B xx

//