꧁ 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛 ꧂

Hello readers welcome 😊

This is the start of a new fictitious journey, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Before I start let me just say a few things.

•• This story is pure fiction, nothing in it actually took place in real life. The book does Not relate to me as a person, in any way shape or form. This is all just a figment of my imagination.

•• The story will be written in Standard Jamaican English/jamaican Patois. If you have any questions feel free to comment.

•• The story contains mature scenes, language and themes. I try to write the book as realistic as possible, so don't expect me to sugarcoat some things.

•• The story contains alot of media, such as songs and pictures. Some pictures may be photoshopped to give you guys realistic visuals of what is taking place in the story.

•• Please note that I do not own any of the pictures used in the story. The pictures I use as face claims for my charcters belong to their rightful owners. If any of the pictures are photoshopped it is not done with intent to defame the person in the picture.

•• Please DO NOT steal my work. That includes my edits.

Now that you have received the disclaimer I hope you all enjoy the story, I will see you in chapter 1.