Chapter One: Him

Emma POV:

~ A week after Hook and Emma are together ~

It was a normal day, I going to work and I went to Granny's for my coffee as usual. Okay, so it wasn't exactly a normal day. I was happier than usual. I had just been on a date last night. It had been the most fun I ever had since well the date before that. I was determined to not run away again, I wasn't going to let anything ruin how happy I was. Henry liked Killian too, he was seeing him as a father figure, which was good. They were sailing this morning, Mary Margaret approved of him now, especially after he gave up his ship for me. David wasn't 100% keen on him but then again, he was only looking out for me, at least they were getting along now. Ruby gave me my usual coffee and I thought back to last night.

"You know, love, if we're going to watch Netflix we should do it properly." he said in that jokey tone of his. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Meaning..?" I ask him, wondering where this is going. "I mean, he said, as if he could read my mind, with popcorn." He says laughing. I roll my eyes and smile at him. I went to the kitchen and made the popcorn and came back to him looking at the movie options. "I'm actually not sure which one we should watch, Swan." he tells me.

An idea pops into my head. "How about Pirates of The Caribbean?" I offer. "Didn't we watch that one already?" He asks me. I nod. "The first one, why don't we watch the second one?" "Alright, Swan. How many are there, just to be sure." I smile. "Four, but they're making the fifth one soon." His eyes widen. "That's a lot of movies." I shake my head. "Not as much as Harry Potter, they have eight or nine movies already."

"Bloody hell.." He mutters and I sit next to him, putting the movie on. "What is this Harry Potter anyway?" He asks, bewildered. "He's this kid who goes to a school for magic, basically, we can watch it tomorrow." We continue watching the movie and hours later, we're watching more movies, I find myself falling asleep. I feel him carry me upstairs, to my room and he sets me on the bed. He kisses me on the cheek and walks downstairs. I find myself wishing that I had asked him to stay.

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I accidently bump into someone. I look up, startled. "Oh, I'm sorry I-" Suddenly my eyes widen. No way. "Neal?"