Chapter 12

(Before starting this chapter I want to mention the Teachers and their names and the students since its confusing for me and will be confusing for you to read

Teachers :

Ms.Choi = Science{Class teacher}

Ms.Mai = Principal

Ms.Lee = Math

Ms.Sunho = Dance

Ms.Reina = Music

Ms.Wei = Korean

Mr.Kwon = GP(Its like Social Studies {SST}) and they are in high school 10th grade to be exact.

Students :

 Jihyo 

Naeyon
 Sana 

 Tzuyu

 Soobin

 Yeonjun
 Joy 

Yeri
 Wendy 

 Suelgi
 G-dragon

 IU
 Sehun 

 YoonA

 Chayeon 

Sakura
Mark

 Haechan
 Lisa

 Jungkook
 Jimin 

 Rosé

Nancy )

Lisa's POV

<Next Day>

I was happy because Jungkook explained me everything but sad that he is dating Nancy. I didn't my unnies. I got ready for my classes today I was wearing this-

 I got ready for my classes today I was wearing this-

I went to my class. Everyone were early today? Everyone were squealing while looking at me and I felt really confused. Ms. Lee came and took the class. After 2 classes of math I turned around and packed my bag since it was recess. I looked up and saw everyone in shock and Rose was smiling really widely and I turned around and my mind was blow. Who is this guy? and he took out a rose and asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" I was disgusted. I looked around and I saw Jungkook pissed, Nancy smirking. And took the rose and threw it down and smashed it with my shoe. And I said "Nah...No Thank you!" and I walked out. Everyone were taking a video of it and I didn't care, I wasn't interested. hat guy followed me and I turned around asked "you asked a question and I answered it. And now why are you following me?" and he asked back "Why don't you want to be my girlfriend?" and I  said "First of  all I don't even know your name! second of all you're not my type and third of all I'm not interested. Now leave me alone!" I walked faster adn he screamed from far away "My name is Haechan!" and I just left. I went to my locker to get my science books for the next period and I found Jungkook leaning on the locker and he said "Nice!" and I asked "For what?" and he said "Nice way to reject a guy!" and I said "Thank you!" and he handed me a key chain "Here!" and I took it and asked "Why are you giving me this?" and he said "I just found it in my locker!" and I said "Thanks I guess...Its cute!" and he said "Yup just like you!" and he left. Wait a minute did he just call me cute? Or is it my imagination?

(Its my favorite keychain my bff bought it for me from New Delhi)

<Time Skip>

I went back to my dorm and started doing my homework and Jennie unnie came in and asked "What did you do? You're sooooooo cool!" and I turned to her and said "What did I do?" and she showed me a video. It was me rejecting that Hae- whatever guy. "Who took this video?" I asked and she said "Who else?" Okay its was Nancy and I was furious. What have I done to her? My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

The convo

Me : Hello?

???: Hello? Am I speaking to Lisa from XXX School?

Me: Yes!

???: We saw your Dance performance and are wondering if you audition for K-pop? and maybe some people who you know can too! We are from YG .

Me: Sure! I will inform you about it. I just need some time!" 

YG : Sure! Take your time!

The call ended and I danced around the whole dorm in happiness when Jennie unnie asked "are you gone mad? and who called?" and I answered "It was YG and they asked me and some people that I recommend to audition for YG!!!!!!! This was my dream!! AHHHHH!!!!" and I started jumping! Jennie called my other unnies and they arrived instantly and Jennie explained the whole thing and we decided that we're auditioning but one problem. My parents! I called them and to my surprise they agreed but only once if I don't get in then I had to take over their company. I contacted the company again and they took us in. The audition was this weekend and if we get selected we can do the training after our graduation and I'm studying the last 2 years of collage. I was so happy for it. Jisoo unnie said "I think we should get going its 7:00pmm already!" and chae said "Yeah" and me and Jennie nodded. Jisoo unnie and chae left and Jennie said "Oh...shoot I'll just go get my jacket I left there last time!" and I nodded. She left. I turned around to se- "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Jennie's POV

I took my jacket and came back to my dorm. The door was open and no one was in the room I called out "Lisa-yah? Is this one of your pranks? Just come out!" I heard no response I checked the bathroom, closet and the whole corridor. I didn't find Lisa anywhere. I thought she might be at Jungkook's dorm. I ran to his room and I saw Jimin open the door "Is Lisa in there?" I asked frantically and he said "Why the heck will she be here?" And I said "Its just my stupid brain! Have you seen her?" and he said "Yeah in the class!" and I said "No there you idiot...sometime around now?" and he said "No! Why?" and I said "I can't find her anywhere!"

With that we went in search for her! When I mean 'we' its me, Jimin , Rose , Jisoo , Jungkook! I mean when did Jungkook become friends with Lisa again?

Words : 1009

(I know small chapter...I'm working on a new story and its exam time so I can't update properly.)

(Thanks for reading!)