Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

I don't know how she knows Lila Shamok she said they were friends but its too odd to be a coincidence. Is it fate? Me meeting her...me choosing her for this...her agreeing...she knowing his family...I don't think coincidence though.

I saw IU she was just coming to me. "Hi, Jungkook I have news to tell you." She said and I asked coldly "and what is that?" And she said "you shouldn't be sad that I won't be calling you 'babe' or acting like you're my boyfriend because I have a boyfriend." I just said coldly "congratulations and I will be happy not sad." She just chuckled and left.
I was like I'm a free bird.

Lisa's POV

As soon as I left the hideout I ran to Rosé and she hugged me as she saw me. She asked as she saw my worried face "What happened?" And I said " I saw Lila today" her face went pale and she said "How? She died didn't she?" "I asked her about me but she forgot about it." And she told "we need to inform Bam and Mina or else its gonna be a big issue." I nodded and she called Bam as informed about it.

Jungkook was right behind us and I was startled to see him and his brown hair sparkled because of the sunlight I asked "Y- you hea-heard" I don't know why I stuttered he nodded and asked "care to explain?" I dragged him somewhere where no one was there.

And I said "okay...since you know about it now...I will explain but you are not allowed to tell it to anyone not even your hyungs" and he asked "but why?" And I said "I just don't want everyone knowing about it." And he just nodded.

"It all started when I was in 7th grade..."

Flashback

I was just going to class when I saw a girl bump into the school's bully and his group. They asked her "You got no eyes...look where you're going bitch." And she said "I- I'm s- sorry" She seemed scared so I ran to her and got her books for her which was on the floor. And gave those books to her and stood in front of her and told "Check your words...I don't think they are fine you know." And she told "Shut up...its my life I have freedom to use whatever language I want." And I said "So...should I talk in my language...I'm sure you've heard about it...Bitch!" They just left and she murmured "Thank you!" And she was about leave when I held her shoulder and pulled her back and took some of the books from her hand and asked "Your name?" We started walking she said "Lila....Lila Shamok and yours?" And I said "Lisa its actually Lalisa Manoban but just call me Lisa." She nodded and I told "Where you from?" And she said "I'm from Australia but I came to South Korea because of my fathers job. And what about you?" And I said "I'm from Thailand but I came here because my parents are in LA making money and I live here with my friend." She said "Oh.." And I said "If you're gonna study here then you need to be strong." And she asked " why?" And then I said "I am just warning you. All the boys here are big flirts...well except one and all the girls here are CCP's and they will always bully me and my friends." And she asked "What's CCP?" And I spoke "oh.... Right ...its CUTE....COOL....POPULAR." She just nodded.