Chapter 13

Lisa's POV

I was in the dorm and suddenly I blacked out...I can't remember anything that happened that day! I woke up tied to a chair and I can't move...WHO THE HECK DID THIS? I just hope my friends find me. I heard footsteps coming near and I asked softly "Who is this? Why did you kidnap me?" And he left a chuckle and said "Finally your awake!" That voice is so familiar. I've heard it a few times. And he said "I know you're thinking you know me!" I was surprised and he said "Yes you do know me....very well!" I was surprised again. Oh...no! "Why are you doing this?" He just smirked and said "I'll tell you let your friends get the bait everyone will know!" What is he doing?

Jungkook's POV

<Next Day>

Jennie, Jisoo and Rose looked really worried. Even me because she went missing in 2 seconds. We searched for her everywhere. But no where to be found. I just wanted to find her I just hope she's fine. By fine I mean...Not hurt or even a scratch on her! That person is gonna be killed by me if there is any damage.

We were in the cafeteria talking about this fiasco of the 'missing Lisa' a boy about 7 years came and gave a pen drive and asked "Who's Rose here?" and Rose took the pen drive and a piece of paper and boy ran away and I asked "What was that about?" and she opened the chit and read

"This is for Rose...IDK who that person is but if you wanna find your precious Lisa then you better not make this public...not tell this to anyone...You don't need to know who I am. If you want Lisa in one piece then better shut your and all your friends mouths and open the pen drive you'll find an address just come there...Remember no chaos and not telling anyone! by ANONYMOUS...

 This is just ridiculous!" and Jisoo said "What do they want?" Jennie was furious and she said "This is all my fault I never should have left the room" Tae said "Don't blame it on yourself Jen its not like its all your fault!" and I was thinking who is this anonymous person trying to hide everything. "I'll take the pen drive I check it out in the computer lab to check it out.

I pinned the pen drive into the computer and what I saw was just a blank website...it was totally black. I checked the source page...it used HTML tags(Hope u know that cos I'm learning that and in 7th grade) it had 4 nested frames and 2 hyperlinks in it. I opened all of them. One was a map and the other was an address.

<Time Skip>

I was walking back to my dorm with the pen drive and try finding something. As soon as I reached I saw Jimin, Rose, Jennie,Tae and Jisoo sitting on mine and Jimin's bed. Waiting? For whom? I asked " Guys were you waiting for me?" I said emphasizing 'me'. They all nodded and I squinted my eyes and said "I just found a map and address...we're going there later!"

Lisa's POV

Its been one day since I got out of this stupid, ugly room which is not even painted. I'm starving and my hands are paining tied to this chair from like 1 day. I HATE THIS TORTURE! I just know a jerk who's been guarding this room from yesterday. He is a bad guy for sure...and has a terrible accent for Korean(remember they are talking in Korean) its so dark here all the time. I shouted at that guy "Can you at least give me some food?" He just smirked and replied "this is not a five star hotel baby girl," and I said "Ewww....bad name!!" Suddenly the door barged open.

It was a girl she looked my age. And she said "Is she awake?" And I said "Oh yeah...How can you think I can be here in this ugly place." And she came closer and held my neck and squeezed it. I was loosing breath and I asked "Wh-Who ev-even are y-you?" and she smirked...squeezed my throat even more and said "You don't need to know that sweetie..." WHATS WITH THOSE NAMES! I started feeling dizzy and my eyesight got blurry...The door suddenly flung open and she let go of my neck. I faced my head downwards and started panting...I thought I was gonna die. I looked up to see who it was...Wait a minute! Is. That. Jungkook and the others???? What the heck are they doing here!

(I'm so sorry I didn't update for a while. Okay. a lot of while! I just finished with my exams and I being the best dancer for 7th grade need to choreograph for two of the most hardest songs. Really sorry!!! And I know a really short chapter. Again...Very Sorry!)

Words : 814