Chapter 6

I finished my story and he looked at me in my eyes and said "That's a lot to digest. And wait a minute who was that guy again?" And I asked " You mean that 'idiotic , stupid , Moron And ugly Jerk?" And he said "yeah..." and I said "Mingyu..." he looked surprised. "You mean Mingyu he is my brother!" He said and I was totally surprised hearing that and I said " You mean... That idiotic stupid moron Ugly Jerk is a brother of such a sweet, smart and cute guy." He laughed out really loud and realizing what I said I mentally slapped myself and was blushing really hard.

He asked " you called me cute?" And I was like a tomato now he laughed again and I just frowned and he told " and this is why I call you dumbdumb." I hated that saying that he left and shouted a bye later. I smiled as he left. I turned around to leave when I saw Rosé looking at me teasingly and me again slapped myself and I hugged her and she whispered " already in love?" Me blushing hard again said "yeah I think!"

We went back to our dorms and Jennie and Jisoo were happy to hear about my new story and the whole night me and Rosé told everything about our lives and we became the bestest friends

Next day

Jungkook's POV

She was so cute last night...and she just turned into a tomato...I again laughed inside my head about it and I can't believe she called my brother all that like no one called him that way.

I got ready wearing this -

It was a Sunday Tae called me and asked me to get Jennie since he had a surprise for his girlfriend

It was a Sunday Tae called me and asked me to get Jennie since he had a surprise for his girlfriend. I went to her dorm and knocked on the door and Jennie came out all ready to go out she told that she woke up early so she got ready I saw Lisa still sleeping. She looked so cute. Who can be this adorable while sleeping. Jennie came out as she locked the door and she asked me "What were you staring at? My roomie?" And I quickly shook my head signaling a 'no'. She went out to her Boyfriend. I just rolled my eyes later.

Lisa's POV

I woke up today morning realizing it was 9.00am I was so exhausted from yesterday. I just fell asleep even though all my friends were still talking. I did my morning routine and came out of the bathroom wearing this -

I went out just to see Jungkook with his awesome face and with 1 of his friends

I went out just to see Jungkook with his awesome face and with 1 of his friends. I just went to him and asked "Hi...Annoyer, have you seen Jennie by chance?" I was trying to look pissed because of yesterday but he looked at me and replied "You're just in time and yes, she's on a date with her boyfriend and we are going to meet 'Lila'" and I asked really disgusted and pissed off "who goes on a date early in the morning, I mean its 9am" his friend Hoseok told "you'll find out when you have a boyfriend...I guess" and I told "And about Lila when are we going?" Jungkook answered "Now! Duh!" and I asked "Then why are we waiting?" Hoseok made some lame excuse to leave and I am stuck with him again.

We went out of the school and and in the cafe I saw Lila serving a customer and we sat at a 'table for 2' I felt like it was a date although it wasn't.

Jungkook's POV

As we went in the cafe I had the weirdest thought like it was a date...I mean she doesn't even do parties will she ever go on dates that too with me? I was snapped out of my thoughts when a waiter asked "How may I help and hi Lisa" and I looked at her who said "Hi...can I have a strawberry ice-cream?" and the waiter said "sure I guess you like strawberries?" and she said "Yeah I do." and the waiter went and I asked "How could you possibly eat ice cream and now?" and she pouted and said "What, can't a girl eat ice-cream...I mean we're here and I simply can't resist ice-cream...its my life." she said day-dreaming and I love her cuteness I still can't believe how can a human be sooooooooo damn cute. Then I just rolled my eyes although I really didn't mean it.

And the waiter came again to give the ice-cream and Lisa got excited as the ice-cream came she again looked so cute. She asked "So...umm...Lila can we meet later this evening?" and I was shook when she said that, Lila was too. She said "Sure!" and she noticed me 'now' like was I invisible "Oh...is he your boyfriend Lisa?" and Lisa choked on her ice-cream and I smirked and said "Wish I was." sarcastically rolling my eyes. Lisa choked again and turned into a tomato. Lila looked over to me and frowned and looked back at Lisa and asked "So...what's my answer?" and Lisa said "Of course not...he annoys me and he is a big nerd." and I said "I thought you liked nerds" I smirked again she was a huge tomato and I said "She's dumb anyways" she frowned looking cute as always. Then Lila said "I'll just leave...finish your cat fight." Then I asked her who was awkwardly eating her ice-cream "THAT WAS LILA?" and she said "Yeah!" calmly.

She finished her ice-cream and we got out. Suddenly she pulled my hand and started running dragging me. She took me under a huge Banian tree and she hid herself and me and I shouted "Why did you dra-" I was cut off when she placed her hand on my face closing my mouth shut. She looked left and right and after a while she sighed a let go of my face. I was amazed at her and her hands they were so soft. She whispered "Please talk quitely" and I whispered back "Why?" "No questions!" She said as quietly as possible. I kept quite. She called someone and they talked in some unknown language. I didn't understand one bit. She cut the call and said "I'm gonna die...prepare my funeral" and I said "Stop being so dramatic and tell what happened and she said " My parents came back from LA today I saw them. If they see me here especially with you they are gonna kill me!" And  said "What language were you talking in?" And she answered "Thai" and I quickly dragged her somewhere into a tunnel place. She asked "Why here...its looks spooky." And I said "If you don't want to get killed by your parents then we need to go in there its a secret tunnel which will lead you to the school." "Fine!" We went in okay I admit it ,it was spooky and there were spiders and all kinds of insects.

After a few minutes we came out of that tunnel we were in the school. Looking at this Lisa hugged me and said "Thank you so much 'Annoyer' " and she left. I was still amazed by her actions. Few minutes later I just was walking back to my dorm while cleaning my glasses and an old couple came and " Hello...excuse me young boy...could you please help us find room 35?" And I got to know it was Lisa's Parents "Sure" I answered back wearing my glasses again. I took then to the room and they knocked on the door. Jennie opened the door the couple looked shocked and they went in to find lisa. They did a family hug and came out then Lisa saw me and mouthed a 'Thank you' I just nodded. They went away and Jennie told "IDK what's happening but I'm sure they saw that" and I looked at her and asked "what do you mean?" And she asked back "Why did she mouth you a 'thank you'?" I explained her the whole thing she gave a teasing wink and went in.

Words : 1378