Chapter 15 (End)

Jungkook's POV

Yesterday's night was awful. I was about to confess but things took a wild turn. I was in my dorm since yesterday night sulking in the corner of the room. Jimin is trying to cheer me up bit nothing worked or ever will. I got a text it was from Nancy.

"Hey wanna meet in the cafe like we did yesterday. When you confessed something." I read out loud. I realized something! OMG! She is such a snake! And I politely replied "Sure!" You're gonna pay for what you did Nancy. You've gone too far.

Lisa's POV

Well, I'm still sad for what he did but I had to move on. Today I'm just going to ignore him at all costs. Its Sunday so I don't think so I'll be seeing him anytime. I got a message on my phone. It was from NANCY! What does she want to do with me?

The Conversation

Nancy : Hey Lisa?! Can we meet at the Café. U have misunderstood a lot! Especially abt Jungkook.

Me : If its abt him then hell no!

Nancy : Plz its really not his fault. And the voice message is....

Me : Is what?

Nancy : Just come here! I'll explain everything.

Me : Will be there in 10.

WTF just happen? I went  to the café as quickly as possible because I needed to find the truth.

I ran to the café in full speed but I was still slow. I reached there in 10 minutes.

"I don't wanna waste my time here so make it quick!" I said as I took a seat. "It all started like this...

I was really angry that you were gonna steal Jungkook from me so I plotted this plan that I was gonna make him confront me so that he would tell what I'd planed for these months and foolishly he did and I recorded it. I cut the voice and shared it to you. I'll share the real voice message if you want. I did all of this because I was jealous of you. And I still don't regret what I did." Nancy said stubbornly. And I went over the moon with ANGER. How the heck can she do this!? "You are totally gone mad and I can't believe that I trusted you!" and she said "That's why you're dumb anyways I only did this cause I felt guilty not that I regret doing this or that you and Jungkook get back together as friends! I'm outta here." and she walked out.

I really can't believe that I trusted her! My eyes filled with tears. Jungkook walked in and searched for us, but I just sat there trying to process what I just heard. "Hey! are you okay?" I heard a faint voice from behind. I just nodded and dragged him outside somewhere private. 

"You were right! I-I- just should have listened to you or just-just believed you in the first place and never trusted that snake who just fooled me and-and- I really can't believe that I trusted that bitch over my own true friend. I'm really really really sorry!" I said while sobbing and him smirking. "Your cool so now can you stop crying you look like a granny while you're crying!" I frowned and he laughed.

"Okay! meet me at 6 in the garden..." He told and ran away. That was totally weird.

<Time Skip>

Right now I'm blindfolded and Rose who was by my side ran away! "This is ridiculous!" I said totally annoyed. Someone from behind opened the blindfold and my jaw dropped. It was an amazing view and what more impressed me was the guy in front of me...the most hottest and coolest person I'd ever seen in my life.

He came closer and began..."You are the sunshine in my life. You are the shade that comforts me. I have never said this before but I am saying this today.

You are the reason behind my laughter and smile-you are my world. he one I wanted to find, to tell you that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.

Every time I see you. I fall for you I have never dreamt of having such a special person in my life. You are everything to me. I like you! I really really like you!" 

OMG!

Cannot believe what just happened did he just propose. I decided to tease him for a while. 

"ummm...honestly I don't- I don't like you...okay!" his face was like a dumpster and he looked so disappointed. He stood up and threw the rose down I just followed his movements and he said "Its fine I think we'll still make great frien-" before he could finish I grabbed his collar and kissed him. He was shocked at first but he eventually gave in. We released and he was demented and I said "but. I really really love you!" and he chuckled and hugged me. "DumbDumb!" he said quite annoyed and I said "Annoyer!" and we kissed again! I loved this! 

THE END

Hello guys! Thankyou for reading my first book ever on Liskook or anything else. I loved this journey.  

Thank you so much guys!!!!!!!!