Chapter 7

I left the place and went to the dorm. I got a call from Mom. I picked it up.

The Convo

Mom " Hello Dear...

Me : Yeah Mom

Mom : Me and your dad are coming over to your school to pic you up

Me : Why? and for what?

Mom : you'll find out...Bye Kookie

Me : Bye mom.

I was shocked at my mom calling me. It was the first time, my dad calls me often cause my real mom died when I was 5 she is my stepmom so we aren't really 'close'. I crossed the hallway and went into my room and saw the most disgusting thing in the whole world it was 'Jimin and Rose making out' I was disgusted and I just came out. They were kissing intensely. I wanted to tell that to Lisa but she was with her strict but sweet parents. I don't understand why she is so scared of them. I saw my dad who came running to me and I hugged him and he did too. "Hey...son what were you up to, come lets talk in your room" he said and started dragging me but I stopped him and said "No...there is the most disgusting thing happening there." and he frowned and mom hugged me and I did too. We went to the car and saw 'Mingyu' I wasn't really happy to see him espesially after what he did to Lisa. I just stayed cold. The whole ride was about Mingyu and his achivements. He was a famous model around Korea known as the 'TEEN MODEL' and my parents wanted me to take over dad's company but I was more interested in singing and performing or even art but never business its the most boring thing in the world (My opinion) I was an outcast in my family, that's what I heard from all my relatives and 'fake friends' they were some rich brats who claimed me as their friends.

We reached our house and we went in.

Lisa's POV

the whole ride my mom and dad were talking about their great friends that we were gonna meet now. I was bored  at their conversation. We reached a huge and really modern mansion it looked like this - 

We reached the Living room of the whole house it was huge and really fancy

We reached the Living room of the whole house it was huge and really fancy...I knew I was gonna ruin something since I'm really clumsy although I didn't.

The living room-