Chapter 1

Lisa's POV (: ∆•_•∆ :)

"Okay...first day and already late!" I said as I was completely frustrated and Rosé said "I know! We're here" she said as we reached the principal's office and she pushed the door slightly and the principal said "oh...you both, come in!" And then Rosé answered "Yes sir, sorry we're late." "Ahh...its okay come in." He gave us our schedules and room keys and locker keys and we left....

(TIME SKIP)

Again Rosé opened the classroom door slightly and the teacher asked us to enter and we did and she introduced herself."Helli, both of you I'm Ms.Choi I teach science all three parts...Biology , Chemistry and Physics and I'm your class teacher." We nodded and she continued "Please take seat beside Jimin and Jungkook". They raised thy their hands and we sat beside them I was beside a smart guy he wrote a whole page about pressure in physics then I listened to class and wrote down what I understood.

(TIME SKIP):AFTER CLASS

I checked my timetable I had self study
So I just wanted to catch up on what they had learnt so I asked the guy beside me " umm...excuse me." He looked at me and I continued "if you're free can you please help me catch up on the portions you have completed?" He nodded and told "I have self study next come to the library I will explain." I nodded and he left. I packed up my things and before going out I saw Rosé and the other guy chatting I never know how she makes friends so quickly...I left the class and I saw a big logo which said library so I walked towards it and opened the door it was so quite although there were more that 20 people in it. I walked towards that guy and said as I sat down on a chair "it's so quite here" he said "I know, by the way I'm Jungkook." And I replied "I'm Lisa." He started "Okay so...In science we are in the 3rd chapter 1st and 2nd is over, Math we're in 4th chapter, GP we are doing Analysis and in Korean we are doing 4th chapter."
I nodded and wrote it down.

"Which school are you from?" He asked me and. I said "Arts High school." Hr nodded and asked me "did you see your room yet?." "No" I answered. He just nodded and said "Okay I'll get going then..." And I said "By the way thanks" He nodded and left.

Jungkook'as POV (: ∆• _•∆ :)

That beauty. She looks amazing from up close. Those big doe eyes and those perfect bangs. She's imperfectly perfect. It seems like she's smart but I don't know and she seems a bit soft and weak I again have no idea about it.

I suddenly bumped into someone and it interrupted my daydreaming it was the girl I was thinking about.

"Oh...I'm really sorry!" She said as she bent down to pick up her things. "It's okay" I said as I bent down too...she looked up and our faces were 2cm apart. She looks even more pretty now. We were literally staring at each other when I heard my name I looked up. Holy Shit! It was IU.

"Jungkook!" She said in a angry tone. I hate when she calls me like that. Lisa looked at me and at her and got up I did too... "Babe...what the fuck are you doing?" She said. Lisa looked so confused and I said "Stop calling me that, I'm not you're boyfriend!" I said frustrated. Lisa looked even more confused now. IU dragged me away from Lisa and I asked "What are you doing here , I don't care what you think just leave me alone I have a life too you know..." And she replied "Look Jungkook you're mine one and only mine, I'm not gonna let a simple girl steal you away from me" and she left I was the only one left in the corridor. I looked and I didn't see Lisa anywhere. So I left too.

Lisa's POV (: ∆•_•∆ :)

All my classes were over so I went out and started searching for my room the number was 35 so I was simply roaming around to find the room and I wisphered "finally found it" as I opened a door I found a giro randomly watching something on her phone. She saw me and said "Hi what's your name...I know your my roommate...I was informed earlier." And was so...shy I said "umm...Hi I'm Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa." "Sure...Lisa welcome I'm Jennie by the way..." I smiled and she went back to whatever she was doing on her phone...