Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

What's wrong with him? He just ran away after that. A few days passes by and I noticed that Jungkook was avoiding me and I was so confused about it. He just ran away after seeing my Tiktok account. A month passed by and still he was avoiding me. I felt bad. did I do something wrong? Did I insult him or something? I had so many questions I decided to confront him. I saw him in the library. No one was there. It was my best chance. I ran to his desk and sat down. He looked up from the his book and he started packing up. He got up to leave and I did too. I followed him around the whole school and he turned around and said "Leave me alone!" and I told " No until I ask you some questions." and he started walking away. I was tired of walking around him so I held his hand he turned around and I asked "Why have you been avoiding me?" and he rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away and walked away. I felt depressed and hurt I thought he was good person well I guess he's a jerk too. I was so disappointed I didn't talk much, I was always quiet and I never hung out with my friends from that incident. Lila told me she went back to Australia so our investigation was in a pause. Although my grades were fine but I was mentally hurt since I had a huge crush on him but I don't think its a crush anymore I think its more than that. But he still wasn't talking to me or even looking at me. So we dragged apart.

A few days after the incident my unnies found it suspicious so they dragged me a nearby cafe and bought me ice cream .It kinda cheered me up. Jennie asked me "Now...what's wrong?" and my face went down again. Jisoo who was sitting beside me patted my back and comforted me "If you tell us we can help you with it!" Then Rose said "Even Bam and Mina are worried about you!" and I said "Thanks for the ice cream it really cheered me up but the reason I have been like this is..." I explained the whole situation to them and I felt relieved after telling it to them no one ever knew about it. I even told that I had a huge crush on him and I still do. They all started teasing me when I just hid my face and ate ice cream. I saw someone enter. It was Jungkook with.....Nancy! By now I was furious. He saw me but he just went to take a seat. Then Rose said "Okay...you're Jealous aren't you?" and I said "Yeah! Of course I am. If there was a reason for him to hate me then I would take that but I don't even know why he hates me!" I kind of whisper-shouted at her. And they all just laughed. I was still furious. Rose and Jennie told in unison "We need to leave. We have a double date to go to" and we just nodded and they left. And Jisoo looked at me with a smirk and said "I have an Idea!" and I asked "And what is that?" and she said "Wanna make someone Jealous? " and I said "No not him!" and she said "You really don't know how to have fun do you?" and I said "Yeah I do I'm not doing that." and she said "Just go with the flow!" and she continued "So...Lisa...How's your Boyfriend?" she said that so loudly and I made a 'What are you talking about' face and she signaled me me to just say something and I said "Yeah...I guess!" and she said "How was your date yesterday? and I saw the most interesting part?" and I said "Yeah...It went great but what is the interesting part?" and she said "Kissing! Duh!" As soon as she said that I eyes grew big and Jungkook grabbed Nancy's hand and stormed off. We were laughing like maniacs as they went out. And Jisoo said "I- I knew h-he would fall for i-it" We just laughed. I payed the bills and we went back to the school.

I went to my room and changed into this-

I jumped on my bed and started practicing Math since I had a test coming up this week

I jumped on my bed and started practicing Math since I had a test coming up this week. It's been an hour I was almost finished with my practice when I heard a knock on my door. I jumped out of my bed and opened the door. I wasn't expecting him! I just slammed the door in his face and went back to my math practice. and I heard him say "Please...Lisa...I wanna talk to you!" and I ignored it. And he shouted "Please! I still have your scarf!" My eyes widened. Yeah...I had given him my scarf 1 month ago and that was my favorite one. I opened the door we stared at each other. I quickly grabbed my scarf from his hand and was about slam the door again but he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. I was a tomato and he just smirked. My heart was racing. He said "You look cute!"

I pushed him away and didn't speak. I went inside my room, before closing the the door he entered and I asked "You love pissing me off, don't you?" and he said "finally you spoke! and no I don't like pissing you off!" and I shouted "Then get out of my room!" and he didn't say anything he held my hand and said "I'm sorry for my earlier behaviour" and I pulled my had back from his grip and said "took you long enough! Its been 2 months!" He just smiled. And I said "Are you a psycho now. You are totally overboard with your behaviour!" and he said "I am not a psycho I just had my reasons! okay?"

And I asked "And why can't you tell me that!" and he just sighed and I felt bad for him! Wait what am I thinking! No! he should be apologizing. He pushed me and pinned me onto the wall before i could react he put both his hands on the wall blocking me and he said "I'm sorry for being a jerk, avoiding you, leaving you blind about everything. I'll explain but you are not supposed to tell this to anyone." And I nodded. He started "That day when I saw your tiktok page I was shocked because I have liked no- loved that account the content it shows and I always wondered who would be behind the mask and I was really shocked. And I had been upset about something too and I have a guess. I think Lila is my sister. She looks like her has the same hair. And she lost her parents and her brother when she was 5 and that's when my sister went missing too. And I know Nancy is your enemy but I-I'm Dating her!" My jaw dropped and my face went pale as he said that. Was he kidding? She is literally our enemy And he continued "I know you're shocked and surprised to hear this but her dad is one of the most richest people in Asia so mingyu rejected her and I had to date her to get closer to her dad and get the project done!" And I was so shook by his confession. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We broke the hug and I asked "so you're telling that you are a fan of me?" He just nodded and I took my phone I asked "what's your username?" He said "jungkook.97" and I typed the name and found a follower. Okay it was him. I followed him back and sat on my bed.

I closed the phone and asked "How's your new life with tour new girlfriend!" I was jealous angry furious about that but I had to keep it cool and calm. So I did. He said "Miserable!" while walking out of my room and I frowned and I asked "Why?" and he said "All she does is cling onto me all the time! trying to kiss me! and I need to go its late!" and I said "Ok...Bye!" and he screamed as he went out of my dorm "Byeeee!" I felt happy, really happy.

Words : 1443