Chapter 3

<Next Day>

I woke up today. I really wanted to sleep and I love to sleep but I had to wake up since I had classes.I took a shower and came out wearing this -

I took a shower and came out wearing this -

And my hair was as usual...I was Jennie wake up now. She asked "Why you up so...early?" And I said "its 8:00!!" And she rushed towards the bathroom. I took my bag and went out of my dorm.

I went to class just to see Jungkook's handsome face and he was so cute with his glasses on...(the face is the same an in picture)

I quietly went and sat beside him and asked "so

I quietly went and sat beside him and asked "so...early?" He nodded and he was really focused on something and I asked him "what are you working on...Math?" He nodded again and I asked "what in math?" He said "Just a higher grade problem that ms.myoi gave, I have been breaking my head for this from yesterday!" He said as he looked at me in my eyes and asked "you like math?" And I said "yes....but sometimes it doesn't go inside my head idk...why" (read it as idk). He let out a chuckle and and said "me too but it does go in just then and said " hi Liz...so here you go...and read it right now..." She said in a teasing voice. I took the piece of paper and read it.

It said

Hi Lisa
I have been admiring you from a long time and I really like your smile and the way you laugh makes my heart melt
I know you just joined the school from yesterday but I really really like you

- your secret Admirer

I read it. I felt disgusted. No offence its just that
1. I'm into someone else
2.these types of cards give me bad memories and
3.its just.....weird.

Jungkook said "what's the matter?" And I gave him the piece of shit and he read it.

Jungkook's POV

I read it I felt soooooooooooo angry like who is this guy trying to steal her away from me not that I have a chance with her like I'm a nerd no cares. I'm not hot like other guys and I'm not cool like others and don't mention that I'm cute.

I felt sad so I gave the piece back to her and she took it, tore it, and her face.....man she's looked so angry. I mean why so angry. She's kinda cute though.

The classes were over today and I went out to the garden and someone called out "Jungkook wait..." I turned back it was Lisa I stood there blank since I didnt know why she said that. She came closer she was sweating and she looks hot now. "What happened?" I asked out of curiosity and she replied panting " I- Mam- want- ed- to meet you" and and I said "which teacher?" She said "ms.Wei" "you mean the Korean teacher?"I asked and she said " yes, why do you seem sad?"and then he told "She hates me since I helped her son in something but she claims that I bullied her son and that son of hers blamed it on me too. Anyways bye." I went to the staff room thinking 'what does she want?' I reached the staff room. And I heard someone shout at someone I knocked on the door and I heard a stiff voice say "come in" I went in.

Lisa's POV

It's really....boring. I was just walking when I felt two arms back hugging me and it was Rosé who had her phone in one hand and it was BamBam on the screen. I said " Hi!" And then Mina and BamBam both asked together "hey! How was your day?" "Fine but really boring!" I said and I heard someone scream my name I turned around Rosé did too it was jungkook he came to me running and asked "hey...dumbdumb who asked you to send me to ms.Wei?" He seemed really angry and Rosé said "what's this about?" And I replied "ms.Wei only why will send you I didnt even who ms.wei was until she asked me", "Ms.Wei asked you to call Jungwon not me." And I said "oops!" And then I heard Rosé,BamBam and Mina giving me a death stare and BamBam said "Care to explain Lisa?" "Right.....!I'll catch you later Jungkook." I said as he left with his cute angry face....he looks like a bunny.

I explained them everything and they start teasing me. The call ended I was on my way back to my dorm when I saw Jungkook sitting alone in the park on one of the benches. I went there.

(Just imagine him sitting there)

Jungkook's POV

After I left I went and sat on a bench in the park and started listening to my playlist.

I felt someone's presence beside me after a while but I didn't respond. I heard someone fake cough and I looked beside me and it was Lisa.

I took off my earphones and said "oh Hi!" And she said "ummm....sorry about earlier I was just talking to one of my friends so I couldn't explain. And its simple I just heard her say Jungkook cause I don't know anyone who's name starts with 'Jung' you know so...." And I said "Its okay but I will still call you dumbdumb." "Ha! Why?" And I replied "Cause you are dumb!" I said as I started laughing. She elbowed me and pouted. So...cute. And there was an awkward silence until she broke it "then I'll call you annoyer cause you annoy me when you call me that." She said as she pouted again and I went crazy. And I said "Fine...dumbdumb anyways its getting late...we should go.
And she replied " Yes!"

We got up at the same time and went to our dorms while talking about random stuff.

I reached my room I saw Jimin hyung playing video games and I said "you and your phones! " he just ignored me and continued.

Words : 1049