A Journey for new life

Start from the beginning

Minutes later....

Baby!  Fuck yes!  I heard sarah moan.

Jeez why me?  I again banged my head.

Why am I supposed to hear this? I close my eyes and ears so hard that I will loose my vision And hearing ability for sure.

30 minutes passed, I slightly opened my eyes to see if they were done.

They were, I let out a long breath.

I was about to step out when I heard a strange sound.

I kept on concentrating from where the sound was coming.

Then when the sound repeated all over again.  I understood it was a snore.

I stepped out from the back of the cupboard when I realized it was not benjamin who was snoring,  indeed it was sarah. 

I covered my mouth and started to laugh.

After laughing I quickly came out of the room just like a thief And went to the storeroom. I took my stuff and started walking down to the stairs.

I was halfway through the stairs when I heard a loud thud from the room in which I was kept.

Shit I am stuck, I slapped my head and panicked.

What to do?  I looked up way to my room thinking of running back to my room and then I looked downwards to the way which leads to the back door of my house.

Downward was the best option, I ran downstairs and I turned a left to go to the back door but that opened. I ran back quickly and hid myslef behind the sofa.

God do you have some issues with me?   I mentally shouted.

I probably think Franklin found out my absence. I saw benjamin and sarah heading downstairs.

Everyone went to the room in which I was.  I heard a lot of shouting from there.

It was the right moment, I got up and ran at my best speed towards the back door of my house.

As soon as I got out of my house, memories of my last time running out of this place flashed infront of my eyes.

A sudden thrill went up to my veins. But this time all I knew was to protect myself without any fail.

I went a bit away from my house and looked backwards just to get a glimpse of it for the last time.

When I looked back I realized I didn't had any happy moment at this place. Still I tried making it a home.

I could see all the lights switching on which made it obvious that they found out my absence.

I ran!  I ran for life!  I ran for a new journey!

I saw the time before leaving the house it was 1:55 am and the flight that leaves for Mexico is at 2:30 am which means if I run fast I'll be able to get a ticket.

........

Next morning

Around 9 am

I am here and I know the address. Great job daisy! I patted my head lightly.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart because Salvatore always did that.

I hired a taxi and went to my first house which my uncle and aunty took over by cheap games.

It feels good to be back at my birth place. I was excited to visit my original house because my parents always said good about my uncle and aunty so I don't think there will be a problem.