Chapter 11

Ben, Superboy, M'Gann, Aqualad, Batman and Red Tornado were hiding in warehouse storing Marde Grais floats. They were there for two reasons, and those reasons were named Tommy and Tuppence Terror. Who just so happened to have crashed through the roof of the warehouse thanks to their battle with Martian Manhunter and Superman. As they got up Red Tornado and Aqualad put power dampening collars on them, draining them of their supernatural strength. "I don't feel right... My strength... But I done just gone toe to toe with Superman." Tommy said weak. "Congratulations. It's more quality time he's ever given me." Superboy said as he stepped out of the shadows with M'Gann and Ben right next to him. Ben was holding the ID mask and was doing something with the electrical components. "There, now only you can take it off. And if anyone else touches your face it'll feel like skin." Ben said and walked up to Tommy Terror. He held the mask out in front of him and the eyes glowed white and began to scan Tommy. He threw it to Superboy as he walked back and M'gann stepped up to Tuppence. They all watched as M'gann changed from herself into Tuppence and said in her voice. "Got, your inspiration Brother Tommy?" Superboy but on the mask and a white ring of light went around his body as his body looked like Tommy. He then spoke and sounded just like him. "I believe I do, sister Tuppence." "Somebody tell me what's going on." The real Tommy shouted. Batman then came from the shadows and said. "It's simple. They're under arrest." He then clamped Power dampening collars on them that were designed for the Terror Twin's Superstrength. 

Hours later Ben was flying the Martian Bioship with Aqualad and Ship. "Why did you bring Ship? If I might ask?" Aqualad asked. "Because he gets lonely. Now, you told me two days ago that Sportsmaster told you something that... wasn't exactly good news. What was it?" Ben asked. Aqualad breathed a deep breath and said. "He told me... that the Team might have a mole." Ben was silent for a good while. He was thinking this new revelation over. "When did you learn this info?" Ben asked him. "The day you, M'Gann, and Connor went to school for the first time. Red Arrow called in a favor asking for the height of League of Shadows assassin Chesire. Later on, he called in my help because things got too out of control for him to handle on his own. The summit was attacked by Chesire and Sportsmaster along with other Shadow assassins. That's where Sportsmaster told me he knew information that he should not have known and when I interrogated him, he told me his sources ran deep." Aqualad said. "Implying a traitor or a mole." Ben said for Aqualad. "Exactly. What do we do?" Aqualad asked. "For starters we take this to Batman. He needs to know this." Ben said. "I already told him and was going to tell you that night, but it didn't seem like the right time." Aqualad informed him. "Did you tell him who told you?" Ben asked. "Yes, I did. I spared no detail." Aqualad told him. "Good. But, we're gonna have to tell him that I don't necessarily believe the guy. He most likely is trying to sew discord within our ranks and have the Team rip itself apart. And if he is telling the truth, well no need tipping off the mole should one actually exist. So, we won't tell anybody in the Team, they don't need to become paranoid." Ben said. "I see. So it'll be just us two and Batman that knows." Aqualad stated. Ben nodded and they then floated over a swamp near Belle Reve Penitentiary. "They've been processed. Now it's only a matter of time." Ben said. 

The next day, Ben awoke early to be ready in case M'Gann signaled an alarm. Around the time they were all getting put back in their cells Ben heard. 'Ben, can you hear me?' 'I hear you M'Gann. Loud and clear, what's going on?' Ben responded to her. 'We learned of the basic premise of what's going on in Belle Reve. It's a jail break.' M'Gann told him. 'How big a break?' Ben asked. 'According to Connor, they plan to bust every con out of Belle Rev.' M'Gann said. This statement shocked Ben. He'd seen jail breaks in Plumber prisons, but none of them EVER got to that level of chaotic pandemonium. 'Is there anything else?' Ben asked. 'Apparently, Batman was right about the ice villain connection. The ice villains are all big pieces of this puzzle.' M'Gann told him. 'You guys are doing great. Keep me updated and keep pushing through.' The next morning came, and Ben was given a sudden update. 'The break is coming up sooner than later.' M'Gann said. 'It is time to pull them out. Call in the League.' Aqualad suggested. 'No. Icicle would just postpone it. From the sounds of it, this is too big a break to risk getting the League's attention. They need to learn how they're busting out, otherwise they'll just try again another time.' Ben argued. "OK, we remain on alert." Aqualad said as he stared out the window of the Bioship. In the early hours of the evening Ben and Aqualad got a response from M'Gann. 'It's going down. Now.' They looked at each other and didn't know what to do. "Now, what?" Aqualad asked. "We got nobody. The League's busy with shit on the other side of the continent. And the others would take too long to get here. We're on our own." Ben said. Four long hours went by when suddenly Ben got an alert on the Omnitrix. When he checked it, it was a message from Connor saying. 'M'Gann's in trouble. Need help.' Upon seeing that M'Gann was in trouble Ben transformed into GhostFreak and ghosted his way through the Bioship and the prison. Until he came across Connor as Tommy, and two female Supervillains. In a flash of green light, a large rocky humanoid wreathed in flames appeared.