Chapter 4

Ben was in the Cave working on a little project he thought was useful. He was recreating as well as upgrading the ID masks from his home universe. However, it was taking a little longer than expected as Ben, so he opted for his smartest alien. A small six-inch grey frog wearing a black and white jumpsuit. 

"So Ben? This is Grey Matter?" Robin asked as he worked on the ID mask

"So Ben? This is Grey Matter?" Robin asked as he worked on the ID mask. "Yes, it is." Grey Matter responded in an intelligent, yet small sounding voice. "He's so cute!" M'Gann said. "Yes, yes. Thank you M'Gann." Grey Matter said almost completely engrossed in his work. "What are you doing?" Robin asked. "Making an ID mask." He told him, fully aware he doesn't know what that is. An electronic sound from Wally beating Kaldur at air hockey let Kaldur ask. "What is that?" "You'll see." He told him and went back to muttering to himself. Before anyone could ask any more questions the computerized voice that runs the Zeta Tubes said. [Recognized: Superboy, B-0-4.] And out of the golden light of the Zeta Tube tunnel came a rather agitated looking Superboy. "Hi Superboy. How was metropolis?" M'Gann asked in a friendly manner. He ignored her and kept walking, obviously something upset him. Ben had just finished the mask and looked up to see what happened and muttered to himself. "Superman must still not like the idea of Superboy being around. God, Kryptonians are thick headed." Just then a woman's voice could be heard getting everyone's attention. "Mmhmm." They all turned to see a woman in what appeared to be her early to mid 30's though looks could be deceiving knowing this group, she had shoulder blade length blonde hair, and wore a black unitard, under a dark blue leather jacket, she had on dark grey leggings and black leather biker combat boots that came up halfway to her thighs, her only other accessory was a choker.

" They all turned to see a woman in what appeared to be her early to mid 30's though looks could be deceiving knowing this group, she had shoulder blade length blonde hair, and wore a black unitard, under a dark blue leather jacket, she had on dar...

Next to her was a bald man with skin like M'Gann's making it obvious he was a Martian. He had purely red eyes with no iris's and wore a completely black jumpsuit with a red belt and X across the chest, he also had a dark blue cape that went down to his shins. It resembled that of M'Gann's, almost like she was inspired by her uncle to dress like him too.

 It resembled that of M'Gann's, almost like she was inspired by her uncle to dress like him too