Chapter 9

Ben woke up in the middle of a dessert just as the sun was rising. His head was spinning, and it felt like a To'kustar had stepped on him. "Ugh, don't tell me Big Chill hatched another Eclipse of babies again." He muttered. He then fell and tumbled his way down a sand dune. "OW! UGH! Omnitrix, locate current position." Ben said to the Omnitrix. [Location found: Bialian desert.] The Omnitrix said. Ben was confused, there was no Bialian desert on Earth. Maybe he ended up on another planet? "Omnitrix what planet am I on?" He asked. [Planetary location: Earth.] The Omnitrix responded. "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Locate Bellwood from my current position." [Error. That is not possible.] The Omnitrix told him. "What? Why not?" Ben asked. [Location; Bellwood Does not exist.] Ben was now stunned it was a good few seconds before he asked. "What about Max's Plumbing?" [Location does not exist.] "The Plumber Base?" [Location does not exist.] "Bellwood high? Or Bellwood Prep?" [Locations do not exist.] "Burger Shack." [Location does not exist.] "MR. SMOOTHY!" Ben finally shouted hoping it existed. [Locations do not exist.] The Omnitrix responded coldly. Ben was at a loss. He didn't know what to do. It was like he was in another world. "Well, what's the date anyway?" He asked having given up. [It is September 3rd, 2010.] The Omnitrix told him. Ben went wide eyed. Not only did the months not line up for what they were supposed to be the years didn't either. It was supposed to be 2022, what's with the sudden jump back in time 12 years. "Omnitrix, what's my age?" Ben asked wondering if he was younger. [User is 17. However, user is three months and 25 days from being 18.] "I didn't de-age. That's a good thing. Now, let's see if I can't find civilization." Ben said as he turned in a large black and yellow, metal armadillo with a Corinthian style helmet-like head and jackhammer arms.

" Ben said as he turned in a large black and yellow, metal armadillo with a Corinthian style helmet-like head and jackhammer arms

"ARMODRILLO!" He shouted in a deep voice. He then began to tunnel through the sand at high speed. He went on for a while until he heard a lot of commotion. He popped his out and saw someone running as fast as Fasttrack. "Woah. Impressive." Armodrillo said. He turned to see tanks and dug his way underneath them as the blur ran away. "Knock it off!" He shouted as he shot up from the ground. Bending and buckling the tanks like tin cans. When he was done, they tried firing their guns at him, but the bullets all ricocheted off him. "Don't you losers know when to quit?" He asked and slammed one of his hands onto the ground and started to cause an earthquake. After dealing with the soldiers, he went back to tunneling to get around. He went in the direction of the speedster. 

He caught up with them pretty quick. "Sorry running on empty. Don't think I've eaten in a while." The speedster said to a blond girl and checked a compartment on his wrist to find it empty. "Must've been out here for over 24 hours. Otherwise, my cupboards wouldn't be bare." He said in response. A third person dropped from the sky and screamed in barbaric rage. As he tried to smack the speedster Armodrillo shot out of the ground slamming a jackhammer fist into his jaw. "Are you two, ok?" He asked. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" The girl with a bow asked. "I'm Armodrillo. And I'm an alien." He responded. "We'll you better stay where you are, or you'll regret it." She said as she drew an arrow. Armodrillo saw a tank pull up behind her and so he reacted. "LOOK OUT!" He shouted as he pushed her out of the way of an incoming shell. The shirtless teen then jumped at the newcomers and began to attack the tank with bullet fire bouncing off him. He tore one tank apart like it was made of tissue paper while the other shot him into a sand dune. "Whose side is he on?" The blonde girl asked. "Wanna stick around and find out?" The speedster asked her. "Wait, what about him?" She asked and pointed to the strange creature. "What about him?" The speedster asked. "He saved us and me twice." She told him. Just then the giant armadillo turned into a teenage boy in a flash of green light. "Woah." They said in unison. "Either way, right now I can only hold one person. That's you or him, make a choice." He told her. She looked at the boy and sighed. "Fine." They ran off but didn't get too far.