IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE | SONGS THAT WOULD SAVE SLOANE FROM VECNA

TW: TOXIC MEN, VECNA

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSESONGS THAT WOULD SAVE SLOANE FROM VECNA

IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE
SONGS THAT WOULD SAVE SLOANE FROM VECNA

SOME CUTE MEMORIES & MUSIC I THINK WOULD SAVE SLOANE FROM VECNA'S CURSE

Sloane stepped around the gloomy darkness — she had a strange feeling this was not her Hawkins. She looked everywhere for Steve, calling out his name as she looked around the cold boulders. Eddie was no longer beside her and for a brief moment — she wondered if he just ran off again.

"Sloane."

"Steve!" She ran into her brother's arms— he was cold, "Steve you're freezing, we need to get you a—" she screamed as she jumped backwards, it wasn't Steve. It was that—monster they'd all been talking about. Learning about. Dealing with.

"No, you're not here."

"Oh, but I am, Sloane. And, I want you to join me."

"No, I've got— my brother will find me in here! Eddie will come back! Or, or Robin or someone!"

"Oh," the monster's eyes softened, "they don't want you. That is why no one has come. That is why everyone around you leaves you. Your mother. Your father. Jesse. Steve. Eddie. They do not want you, Sloane, they do not need you. I can make it all end."

"No!" Sloane ran, as fast as her short legs would carry her. She found refuge as the sky seemed to lighten up and she could see someone in the distance.

"Eddie!"

"Sloane!" He ran, picking her up and twirling her around. It was oddly romantic for their friendship, but she was just glad she was safe.

"I was scared he had me. He was pretending to be Steve and he said that you guys don't love me and—"

"Love you?" Eddie stepped back and furrowed his brows, folding his hands together in a very poised stance. Unusual. "Why would we—love you?" Suddenly, Steve stepped from behind Eddie, and Robin from behind Steve. They were walking straight to Sloane, she took steps back in caution from the evil look glowing in their eyes.

"Love you? Mom and dad don't even love you, why would I, daddy's little princess? or should I say, daddy's little whore?" Steve stepped closer, the evil grin sneaking up on his face.

"You couldn't get your head out of your ass for two seconds, Sloane, to notice anyone else around you? Who loves that?" Robin was next, eyes darkening as black widow spiders crawled out of her smile.