BONUS SCENE | HAWKINS HIGH ROYALTY

TW: THROWBACK TO SLOANE'S MEAN GIRL ERA

BONUS SCENE
HAWKINS HIGH ROYALTY

november 7th, 1983

"Oh this shit's too easy," Sloane flipped through Nancy's flash cards, "Mr. Schmidt always uses the same pattern for every test he's ever made. A, D, C, B, repeat." Shoving the note cards Steve stole back into Nancy's chest, Sloane gave Nancy's outfit a glance - shoes to hair, Sloane took it all in, judging ever fiber.

"In more important news," Steve pulled at his collar, "my dad's out of town. My mom went with him,"

"'Cause she doesn't trust him," Sloane finished her brother's sentence. "Exactly. So, we're throwing a party." Steve continued, throwing his arm around his sister.

Jesse Smith and Jason Carver walked up side by side, both practically drooling over Sloane. The Princess herself smirked, knowing the power she held over the two boys. The King Steve had an entirely different expression, considering which boy he wanted to murder with his bare hands first. Jesse handed the girl a dozen roses - red, her absolute least favorite color.

"Aw, Jesse. How sweet!" Sloane cooed, turning to shove the roses in her locker with an eye roll, giving Jason a once-over and a wink. After Jesse had gotten wind of Jason and Sloane's little affair after the homecoming dance, he was practically groveling at Sloane's feet. She didn't mind it, though, for she loved the attention and she especially loved seeing the steam roll out of Steve's ears when the boys would look at his baby sister with a hint of lust.

The bell ringing interrupted the group of popular kids huddled at the lockers. "Ugh, gotta go to Mrs. Click — barf. All there are is nerds and band freaks in that class and that mega-freak Eddie Munson." She rolled her eyes, grabbing her textbooks and composition notebook out of the locker, decorated in little stickers and pictures of she and Amber, and some of her and her big brother. "Anyways. Bye Stevie, bye Stacy!"

"It's Nancy," Steve corrected, but Sloane was already long gone. Rubbing the back of his neck as it burned hot red in embarrassment, he turned back to meet Nancy's unreadable gaze.

"Bye, Stevie." Tommy added, pinching his cheeks as he walked Carol to her own class, not a care in the world about being late to his own.

"See you tonight?" Steve stepped back before winking at Nancy Wheeler, leaving her dazed and confused at the enigma that was the Harrington kids.

***

this writing is super shitty and rushed buttttt i wanted u guys to see Sloane in her a mean gworl season 1 era <3

much love have a good week my friends!