CHAPTER THREE | RICH ROBIN

CHAPTER THREERICH ROBIN

CHAPTER THREE
RICH ROBIN

Steve Harrington marched into Domino's Pizza to meet eyes with a newly rich Robin Buckley.

"Have you seen my sister?"

Robin shook her head no. "Are you sure?" He leaned on the counter. Sweating, Robin nodded.

"Have you heard from her? Has she called?"

"Well, no, w-why would she called Domino's? You know Sloane is like, on a salad-only diet," Robin laughed nervously, scratching the top of her head, "now, you're wasting my time! I have to make this delivery and then I'm off the clock at eleven. You can take me home."

"Robin! Did you take the Munson delivery?" Greg, her Domino's boss, yelled from the back.

"Yep!" She smiled back, and if Steve would have just shut his damn mouth for five minutes, Robin would've successfully been a Domino's employee for two weeks straight. But, when Steve dumbly asked Robin, "how did you get there? You don't have a license?" and the girl was faced with a very angry Greg, she knew that was about to come to a rather abrupt ending.

"Robin! You don't have a license?" Greg asked, slamming the dough whiter than her cheeks on the counter. His tanned, rough hands found their way to his hips, giving the girl a 'fess-up look.

"You can hand in your apron." Greg grumbled, shaking his big bald head before focusing back to working the pizza dough.

Robin looked back at Steve with a look of pure fury. Steve just smiled innocently as the girl slammed her apron down on the counter, grabbing the Harrington by the hair and practically dragging him out of the Domino's.

Steve flipped open his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill, "for the paycheck, that you, 'yaknow, won't get."

"Consider yourself forgiven," she smiled at how damn palm-greasy and purchasable the richer siblings could be.

She guessed Domino's delivery people made good money, after all.

"Of course she laughed, Robin. It's my muppet joke, it's hilarious." Steve pointed out to Robin as the pair placed returned movies back on the shelf. "You flip the open sign this morning? It's been abnormally slow."

"My point is, that Vickie laughed! And everything was perfect!" Robin argued. "Yes, I flipped it."

"Yeah, so what's the issue?" Sloane asked from her seat on the counter.