"What'd you make?" I ask Zayn as I enter the kitchen, "Bacon, eggs and waffles."

"Aw, what a cute little chef you are." I poke and he rolls his eyes while whisking the eggs, "You can starve now."

I chuckle and open the fridge to grab the jug of orange juice, "Where's Lou?" It's oddly quiet this morning.

Zayn shrugs, "Didn't come home last night, probably with some chick." His tone indicates that he knows for sure that's what he was doing.

I sigh, "Can't wait for him to blab about it later." Louis never shuts up about his hook ups. Don't get me wrong, he's a respectful guy, but whether their good or bad he doesn't stop talking about certain details we'd rather not hear.

We eat the food at the table, watching a game on our flat screen, then when I finish I wash my dishes and grab my keys, "I'll be back in a bit, gotta deal with some shit for tomorrow."

Tomorrow is our first official mission here in Seattle. To say we're nervous is an understatement. The last time we went on one was before Liam passed. It feels like yesterday but an eternity at the same time.

It's our first one without Liam and Delilah.

I ride the elevator down into the lobby and salute the doorman on my way out. Everyone's pretty friendly here, but some people hate their lives. And he's one of them. He just stands there with his hands clasped in front of him zoning out his entire shift. I don't blame him, it seems like a boring job.

I get in her car and drive down to the Precinct here. The one thing I'm happy about is Luca didn't follow us to Seattle, sometimes he'll make a trip down here to check in and see how things are running but him not living in the same state as us is so much more freeing. Of course he has men to watch us, but it's better than the alternative.

After arriving within thirty minutes, I walk up to the door and knock in the usual pattern, the guard opens it without saying a word and allows me to walk past him. I walk through the building and make my way towards the back, it's more secluded so it's where all of the meetings for business is held. That way, if something were to happen and police were called here, it'd take some time for them to find the illegal shit back here and give everyone a chance to clear it out and run.

I open the door without knocking and sit down on the couch up against the wall, "Harry." The man nods at me.

"Hi." I don't know his name...

"Let's just get started," he puts his joint out in the ashtray and sets a map on the table as well as pictures of a building and the inside.

He's a buff man, he has tattoos all over his body including his neck and face. If  I were scared of things, he'd be one of them.

He points to an area on the map of Seattle, "This is where the building is that you will raid, we've scoped it out for you and all the entrances and exits you will need to take are on these pictures. On the back of them are numbers, the numbers of the exits and how close they are to the main floor. It has three floors, the third is where you will need to enter considering it is the furthest place from the entrance, take the elevators or stairs down and walk through the main lobby. In the back where it's employees only is where the money and safe is. You figure out the rest on how to get into it. Then take the closest exit to you and run. Do. Not. Get. Caught." He speaks slowly.