11. Beautiful Shoes

Start from the beginning

"What's this for?" Harry asked, whilst inspecting the camera by flipping it over and looking through the eyepiece.

"Mikey is in the alley having a quick smoke, once he's done we can leave."

Harry nodded down to the camera, urging Louis to explain, but he didn't so once again, Harry asked another question, "What's with the camera?"

"We are going sightseeing!" Louis beamed.

"Sightseeing?"

"Yep," he walked over and took Harry by his hand, pulling him out off the shop when he heard the back door open, meaning Micheal had finished his cig.

"What are we going to see?"

Grinning, Louis replied, "My things, I'm going to show you around the town in my point of view. It's long overdue really, seen as though you have already been here three weeks, maybe a bit longer, but I thought you deserve to know the town and know me better," he smiled and unzipped his jacket revealing a black t-shirt that hung low showing off his collar bone. "It's turned out quite a nice day," he said, looking up at the now clear sky.

Hand in hand, they walked down the high street as Louis pointed out shops that he loves, that his mum loves, that he avoids (because the owners are twats) and ones that aren't to his liking. At a building connected to a small florist, called Flo's Flowers, he stoped in front and pressed his face against the window.

"This is the tiny art shop that Zayn's mum owns," Louis informed the green eyed boy then pushed him closer to the glass. "See that one there, the one almost graffiti like?"

"Yeah."

"Zaynie boy made that," Louis beamed proudly at his friend's achievement.

Squeezing Louis' hand, Harry smiled and said. "He should make something for Crash Records. There's that one wall that's too empty."

"Paul's doesn't like him though," Louis rolled his eyes in annoyance. Paul really angers him sometimes. "Zayn was chilling with me in the storages room and we were smoking joint-"

"Inside?"

The blue eyed boy laughed at Harry's unimpressed face, before explaining his behaviour, "Yep, it was fucking snowing outside! I wasn't going to freeze my balls off. Anyway, long story short I set the fire alarm off and Paul came in and I blamed Zayn."

"You're a shit friend," Harry chuckled in amusement, only because he knows Zayn probably didn't mind taking the fall, he's too relaxed to care.

"Mmm maybe, but you know what I'm not shit at?" Louis smirked as he walked closer to the younger boy and cupped his jaw. "Kissing," he murmured before he leant in to him Harry..

Locking lips with Louis, is a feeling Harry will never get use too. He's never actually kissed anyone else before, but he just knows that this is how it's supposed to feel. Feeling like your breath is caught in your lungs, that your heart is beating so hard your afraid that your veins may collapse. Harry always wants to feel that way, in private. When out of the corner of his eye, he saw two men walk down the other side of the road, he pulled away.

"Um..." he awkwardly cleared his throat, "Are we going in?"

Still wearing a perplexed expression, Louis eyed the boy curiously before shrugging his shoulders, "Nope. I'm banned for a bit. Mrs Malik loves me, but Zayn's dad saw a seven year old me wipe a bogie on his most expensive piece of art and has had a grudge against me ever since," Louis laughed at his own childish antics.