•Chapter 31•

ARC 3 BABBYY!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! :DDD

(Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. Uploaded this during class and I'm too lazy to check)

~~~

Everything was peaceful for once. Everyone one was happy, and it was all great. Blue sometimes visited the castle... as well as Ink... BUT only due to Dream's insistence as he was very forgiving of the other. As it was decided, Horrortale's and its different alternates and copies were then moved into the omega timeline of their horrible suffering that was acknowledged and Axe had started a restaurant with Chef, his brother, who had gotten his teeth and spine fixed.

Murder and Killer got into carving, making models, and challenging each other to see who could do better and had a stand in the omega timeline where they sold them.

Cross learned knitting from Error when Cross saw him doing it one day.

It took a whole week of pestering from Cross for Error to start teaching him.

Everyone was doing better which made you proud. And your brother who was friends with Ink and Blue often hung out with them. It irritated you but you knew that your brother was a grown-up (as hard as that was to make you believe) you couldn't hide Dream from everyone and protect him from everything.

So, now left with nothing else to do but go to Ccinos cafe, sometimes hang out with your gang, and spread negativity through a lot of nightmares for au's since the imbalance wasn't so strong you had to make a whole au negative.

So, you weren't that busy, which made you work at your desk, finding to do anything because you hated doing nothing.

You have also nicknamed yourself Marama, Mara for short, so that people wouldn't get mixed up when talking with you.

And the only ones that stayed at your castle were Cross, Killer, and Murder, (Axe too, but rarely) though Killer and Murder often had explored and jumped through au's collecting different woods to carve things out of as well. Cross wanted to stay with you as saying he had nowhere to go back to and you were the first one to recruit him anyways so why not. You were glad that everyone could live peacefully but you needed something to do desperately.

As you were sifting through your folders and organizing your papers for about the 40th time today, Cross had barged in.

"Mara! I was able to make a small cat plush! Look!" Cross exclaims as he holds out the little cat out. You chuckle and smile.

"Good job Cross!" Before then, Cross was able to make amazing scarves and clothing as he caught onto knitting quickly and had just started to try to make small plushies with Error.

"It's just a small plushy," Error said as he rolled his eye lights when he walked in.

"It's not 'just a small plushy'! I was able to make it and everything! And I'm prou-"

Cross gets interrupted by what happens next. A portal opens behind you and you quickly whip around, eye light blown wide, tendrils stabbing into the walls of your office to get a grip and not get pulled into the portal. You quietly hiss (and cry to yourself as well as Corrupt is scolding you and Nightmare panicking over the portal) as you notice that you ruined your precious walls but keep hold as the portal starts to grow bigger and makes it hard for you to hold yourself, and now Cross, back.

Error tries to get you both into his strings but when his strings got close to the portal, it looked like electricity had zapped him and he yelped out in pain and quickly explained.

"The portal is rejecting all magic, not allowing any magic to pass through, so using magic is futile,"

But-