•Chapter 3•

"He's not an 'It' Corrupt!" You say as you frown in the inside.
'Fine. He. Now give him an order." Corrupt grumbles as he rolls his eyelight again.
"Hhhgg, ok, Papyri, I want you to stand by for now as I make more of you, but you will be one of the leaders of the construction team." you order with a poker face and calm voice.

The Papyri speaks, "Yes, your majesty," The Papyri says as he bows again and he walks over to the entrance of the castle and stands guard.

"OMG, did you see that!? I was so cool!" you whisper exclaimed to yourself as you looked over to the two ghosts in front of you. One of them with the same awe and excitement as you and the other with uninterest.

'So do you know how to create them now?' Corrupt asks, slightly annoyed.
You sweatdrop. "Heh. heheh. Heheheh, nooooo-..?"
Corrupt massages his skull in annoyance, 'God you are such a chore, you summon them when you want something really bad. As they react to your command and come to life. Or basically emerge from your shadow which is why they are called 'shadow Papyri' Others can do it, they just need a sufficient magic supply and a certain type of magic (dark magic/cursed magic, aka can also be negativity magic) to do so and to be able to have the shadow Papyri recognize them as someone strong and worthy of their loyalty. You can also slightly impact them with your magic."

"Oh wow! That's so cool! So kind of like familiars but different. Got it. Kay, let's try again," You say, determined to fix the castle.

A week later, with sleep being a minimal thing
You groan slightly to yourself but keep your face stone cold as you survey the army of shadow Papyri in front of you. Their names were which papyri was summoned by number (Don't know how to phrase it, but like, Papyri 1, Papyri 2, 3, 4, 5... and so on).
They all stood guard and completely still, waiting for your orders. There was also a different variety of Papyri too. As Corrupt told you, you changed their appearances a bit by your magic, but you were able to tamper just a little bit on how they looked. Some had rounder features and some were like Underfell Papyrus, Edge, some had sharper teeth but rounder shoulder blades and vice versa, the other way around. You could say that you had a little fun experimenting but this was not the time for such thoughts! Time to think of what to say- shit-. You forgot that you were bad in front of crowds. You were an idiot. Your anxeity was taking over now, oh you were so dumb, what if you mess up-

'They are literally soldiers that will listen to anything you say idiot," Corrupt sighs in exasperation, 'They are so loyal that they will listen to you no matter how outrageous the task is. They'll never question you... most of the time'

"Yeah! You can do this Y/n!" Nightmare says and you nod subtly. Taking in a small breath, you start to speak. Your voice echoing around the whole area, surprising yourself on how loud you can be.
"The first thing we will do is to fix up the castle," you say with a regal voice and continue, "I will now appoint positions, #1, #30, #50, #64, #90, #120, #200, and #140, you all are going to be the construction overlookers/leaders, I want you to get 30 Papyri in each of your groups and to start on construction. 30, 50, 64, you three will be getting resources, 120, and 140, you will get your groups to travel to different villages if there are any and to get foods or books that we can stock up on as well as furniture. Come to me later for the gold. And for 1, 90, and 200, you all are looking over construction and building after getting resources so I want 40 Papyri in your groups each. Am I clear?"

"Yes your majesty!" said a chorus of voices below you and you grinned, unaware of some Papyri shivering slightly under your gaze.
Then you call out to a number, "#3!"
"Yes, your majesty?" the Papyri steps up.
"You will stay by my side and will carry out the tasks I tell you to,"
"Of course, your majesty," He bows and you stand for a bit, thinking to yourself as you watch over the Papyri.

Usually the Papyri are treated horribly-ish, and written as ghosts or whisps, things that are not sentient but they very much are real here, and can think like normal peop- errr, monsters.

Later on when the castle is finished, you'll start training the Papyri to stand guard and other things. Some to clean, some to get supplies from other places, etc. But now, you should think about how to recruit Killer, Dust, Cross, and Horror/Axe.
But that'll be for later. Right now, you need to figure out stuff with Nightmare, Corrupt, and yourself. Figure out on how to work as a team as well as practice on your magic more. Spend some years in isolation as well as explore.

Because you know that Nightmare didn't recruit his gang right off the bat so you shouldn't as well. But, also- to be honest. Even though it was a bad thing to do. Being an empath and feeling all of the emotions in the multiverse, all of the positivity was starting to piss you off and annoy you. You could hypothetically feel the negativity, yes. But the positivity was plain annoying and you think that this was caused by Corrupt's way of thinking since you all three shared the same body/soul. Because of that you can slightly hear each other's thoughts/feelings about something. Nightmare doesn't care about the positivity while Corrupt is annoyed about it and immediately wants to eradicate it all.

You mean- your life was boring back then, extremely boring and you wondered how it would feel like to have some fighting action in your life.
Hmmmmm...
Hearing your thoughts, Nightmare protests, 'No! We are not harming anyone!'

You grimace slightly, there also comes the posing problem of the balance, between positive and negative emotions which needs to be upheld so it wasn't really a choice right now.
'Sorry Night, we don't have a choice. We have to at least keep things neutral. But when I assemble the gang in a few years, it is only to help them, and if they want, they can join in on the missions for spreading negativity when needed. As well as help the other misunderstood 'dark/bad' sans's or others are judged by how they look.'
Nightmare grumbles to himself but nods reluctantly.
Putting your attention back to Papyri #3, you tell him, "I'm going to leave for a few years, you will be in charge for now and look over the construction of the castle as a whole. Can I trust you to uphold this order up?"

"Of course your majesty!" the Papyri replies, but a little surprised as well as he asks something hesitantly, "But my majesty, if it's ok to ask, can I know why you are leaving?"

"To gain more knowledge and to train I would say. I'm not nearly as powerful as I can and want to be," You answer truthfully, "It will take a while, maybe even more than a 'few' years but I will come back. When you finish construction before I come back, stand guard and some should explore the surrounding area just to know the terrain of the land as well as some should train to fight."

You also remember reading about Nightmare somehow having some kind of lock or barrier around his castle to protect it so you will confront that problem when you need to.
Damn, this was going to be such a chore to follow the 'fate' or 'script/storyline' of the story on how it's supposed to go as well as adding your own twists.
Welp. Time to start on it now, here comes your era of loneliness for about 400 years. God- being reincarnated is such a chore.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! But now there will be a crazy time skips the next chapter! With the progress of the training, adventures, etc. And with that also how Y/n/Nightmare/Corrupt meet Ink and Error and others as well as their reactions to Y/n/Nightmare in disguise to his introduction to the multiverse. As well as the growth of character development and such. This was basically the whole prologue despite being categorized as chapters already. Thank you for all of you lovely readers for deciding to read and support this story! See you in the next chapter! Love you all!