Bonus Chapter #4* | If We Get Caught, You're So Dead

*This bonus chapter takes place before the epilogue, while they were dating*

𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄 ' 𝐒  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

I could feel his eyes on me.

My back is turned to him as I looked through the microscope in the laboratory, completing my work that would contribute to the Professor's research. The research lab is quiet. Roman and I are the only ones in here, as usual, since we're the only two interns and our Professor is currently teaching a class. His eyes burn into my back, willing me to turn around, rather than focusing on his own work. 

Rolling my eyes, I sit up straight and write my findings before speaking up, "don't you have anything better to do?"

I can tell he has a smug look on his face without even looking at him. "Something other than look at my girlfriend?"

I can't help but snort at that. Shaking my head, I turn slightly in my chair to look at him. "I never thought I'd see the day where Roman King became sappy when he dates someone."

"What can I say? I can be a real Romeo sometimes." Roman shrugs and I raise my eyebrow.

"So you would climb up a wall for me if I was sitting on a balcony?" I ask him and he takes a moment to think about it.

"That depends. Would your dad and uncles chase me down?" He asks and I nod. "Hmm, I'll get back to you."

"Some Romeo," I scoff, and he chuckles. "Get back to work. The sooner we finish, the sooner we leave and we're supposed to be meeting our friends at the bar."

"Do we have to? I mean, would they really noticed if we ditched them tonight?" Roman asks, and I shoot him a glare.

"Well, how couldn't they notice? They would see your big ego wasn't filling up the room, figure skater," I say, smirking, and he shakes his head at me.

"You're not going to come over here and help me? What if I told you I needed help with this?" Roman asks.

"I can't believe I'm about to add to your ego, but I know you're smart enough where you don't need the help. I'm not coming over there. I know if I do, you won't let me leave," I tell him and he stays quiet after that.

Turning around in my chair, I get back to working on the research. I hear the noise of a chair rolling across the floor. I make nothing of it until I feel Roman's lips on my neck and his hand running up my thigh. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him. "Seriously? We're in a lab."

"So? The professor has a class until three," Roman mumbles, still kissing my neck.

"Are you suggesting we have sex in here?"

He pulls back and I turn my face around, seeing him smirking. He wiggles his eyebrows and I can't help but laugh. Roman's arms wrap around me and I squeal as I'm pulled off my chair and into his lap.

"So if I told you I wanted to sit you on the desk, spread your legs and devour your sweet little pussy, you wouldn't have that image in your head?" Roman asks, raising his eyebrow and I'm not ashamed to admit the picture that comes to my head. "Or getting you naked where the lab coat is all you're wearing?"