Chapter 29 || Something Has Changed

𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄 ' 𝐒  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Something has changed.

Ever since Thanksgiving, we've argued less. The tension between us has calmed down to the point where when you look at his face you no longer want to immediately punch him. We smiled and laughed more with each other and voluntarily spent more time with each other. From Thanksgiving until now, we've gradually and unintentionally become closer.

Especially since the lake incident.

Caring gestures, secret touches and a kiss goodnight on the cheek were exchanged as Roman's attentive nature was on me ever since the incident. I can't say I hate it.

His hand trailed up my bare leg and left a trail of heat in its midst as his fingers delicately traced the curves of my body. From my leg to my hips to my waist. His hand rested on the pillow under my head and his hazel eyes connected with mine as he continued to push into me.

My back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he hit my most sensitive spots. A breathy moan left my lips, a satisfied smirk rested on his before he leaned down. Trails of kisses along my neck, down to my chest and paying special attention to my heaving chest set my body afire.

My nails dug into his torso as I pulled him closer. Our bodies were pressed together. My nipples brushed against his chest, our legs entwined with one another as our lower halves grind together in sync.

I bit my lip before a whimper escaped me as he picked up the pace. His other hand digs into my skin for some support as he moves above me. My eyes connected with his that were already on me, and I leaned up to kiss him. Passionately, our lips connected, and our moans were drowned out by one another.

He pulled his lips away before he pressed them to my neck once more and his hand that dug into my skin moved up to palm my breast and brushed his thumb over my hardened nipple. I breathed his name as I dug my nails into his defined ass cheek. Getting him to nibble on my neck before he slammed into me one final time.

The timer on the microwave beeps, making me jump out of my dazed state. Opening the microwave, I take out my pop tart.

Crap, that's hot.

Throwing it around between my hands like a hot potato, I throw it onto a plate to allow it to cool for a moment before I go to make a cup of coffee. My eyes flicker to the TV, playing a random show for some background noise as I get ready for morning class. The apartment is silent aside from some shuffling from my bedroom, but a voice breaking the silence grabs my attention.

"That's a good look you have there," His voice holds amusement, and I can feel the smirk playing on his lips as he walks out from the bedroom and steps into the kitchen area.

His jeans hanging low around his waist, with a towel thrown over his shoulder that he dried his now messy hair with. My eyes are drawn to his shirtless chest. Flickering my eyes away, I grab the coffee and hand it to him.

"Yeah? Should I walk around campus like this?" I question, raising my eyebrow before grabbing my now cooler pop tart and eating it. Roman's eyes flicker over my outfit, which consists of jeans and my white lace bra with a towel wrapped around my head that holds my wet hair.

"If you want every straight guy on campus to get a boner, sure." He shrugs and I chuckle. "Thanks for the coffee."

"No problem. You're lucky Cara drinks it or else you'd have to go without," I hum as I take my now damp hair out of the towel and run my hands through it.

Roman points to my pop tart. "How can you eat those things? They're disgusting and do you know how bad they are for you?"

I pout. "But they taste so good."