Chapter 31* || If You Say Hockey...I'm Leaving

𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"Popcorn and two colas."

Roman hands me my drink as he climbs back into his truck that is parked at the outdoor cinema. Parked away from the cluster of cars surrounding the large outdoor cinema, we opted to park further away, where we can still see it yet have some privacy.

The headlights from the cars are the only light around us as the darkness of the night surrounds us. Placing my drink in the cup holder at my left side. Roman rests the popcorn between his thighs before throwing his arm around me and bringing me into his side.

"What's this movie about again? If you say hockey...I'm leaving," I tell him as I throw some popcorn into my mouth and he chuckles, before slapping my hand away.

"Easy on the popcorn, the movie hasn't started and I'm not leaving halfway through to get you more," Roman chastises. "No, it's not about hockey. Believe it or not, my life can revolve around other things."

"I'm shocked," I joke, and he rolls his eyes.

"It's some action film Isaiah recommended. He and Tavia watched it ages ago and said she enjoyed it, so it can't be that bad. If it was Isaiah that watched it himself, I wouldn't have brought you. He has shit taste in movies," Roman explains, and I laugh.

"Yeah, Tavia says they watch documentaries because that's what he likes and even just that conversation bored me," I scoff before the movie begins. Everyone turns off their headlights, allowing the light from the projector to be the main source.

"Surprise, surprise. Another action film with Dwayne Johnson in," Roman sighs, leaning his head back on the headrest.

"Do not hate on the Rock, you're just mad he has more muscles than you." I smirk and Roman looks at me.

"He does not," Roman says, unconvinced.

I pat his cheek. "Aw, it's okay to admit he could bench press ten of you."

"So, if the Rock was here right now, you'd ditch me for him?" Roman asks, and I nod my head without a thought. "I'm out."

I laugh, pulling his arm as he reaches for the door of his truck, and I see a smile on his face as he leans back in his chair. "I'm sorry."

My laughter doesn't die down and he rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

"I'll make it up to you." I pout, and he raises his eyebrow. "Do you always have such a dirty mind?"

Roman nods his head and I chuckle, before skimming my eyes around, and we are the only car in our row with the rest in front of us. "You've got a look in your eye."

Seductively smiling, I lean over and kiss his neck before whispering in his ear. "Move your seat back."

His eyes light up with lust as my command, and he moves his seat as far back as it will go, leaving more room on the floor between his legs. Kissing his neck, my hand moves to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

Once they are, I climb over and get on my knees on the floor of his truck. Reaching up to tug on his jeans, he sits up, allowing me to pull them down enough for his hardening dick to spring free.

"You're crazy," Roman mutters, but the look in his eyes tells me he likes it.

Winking at him, I take as much of his dick as possible into my mouth. A groan leaves his lips as he feels my mouth wrapped around him. Running my tongue along the underside of his length and circling his tip gets a reaction from him as his body thrusts forward and I moan at the feeling of his dick pushing further in.