PART 23: Street market

Athena and George parked their bicycles outside the family pizzeria before walking down the street into the market. Stefano was holding Athena's hand.

There were people everywhere, music playing, the smell of food in the air, stalls, and picnic blankets as far as the eye can see.

George was amazed by this. Everyone was going about talking and eating together like they all know each other. There was now worry, it was like a festival in the streets of Positano. He saw the similarity between the market and Kings day in Holland, except this happened every weekend.

Athena leads them to a table fool of bread and baked goods. "What can I help you with sweetheart." The old man that ran the table asked smiling at the young family.

"Can I please have a ciabatta, Stefano do you want sweet bread?" Athena asked, Stefano nodded. "Then can I have a sweet bread with cinnamon."

"Of course, dear." The old man said. "That will be five euros."

George quickly gave that man the money. "No George let me pay." Athena said.

"You paid for breakfast and drinks at the farm, I know this is your city but let me pay." He replied.

The old man laughed and took the money from George. "You are perfect together." He commented handing over the bread.

"Someone agrees." Stefano said walking to the next table. Athena and George laughed. Athena followed, George thanked the man and followed.

They carried on down the street stopping at stalls to get thing. One table made Athena stop and laugh. "What is it?" George asked.

Athena pointed to the table. George's eyes followed her gaze. At said table there was a picture of George in his Williams racing suit. George smiled, he picked Stefano up and walked over to the table. "How much is this picture?" He asked.

The teenager running the stall turned to George. He froze dead in his tracks. "Yes, and this one?" Athena asked looking at one of the posters of her days driving for monster three years ago.

The teenager looked between the two. With a stutter he said, "T...ten... euros... each."

"Then well take the pair." George said taking out a twenty. He handed it to the girl with a smile. "Do you want a hug sweetheart, you shaking." Athena asked.

The girl nodded and move around the table and hugged her quickly. "You my hero, Athena." She said as tears escaped.

"Ho, angel, that's so sweet." Athena said tightening the hug.

"I love you." The girl whispered.

"Angel, I love you too." Athena said pulling away slightly. She moved her out the girl's face. "How about we take a picture and I sign that poster for you." She suggested.

"That would be amazing." Athena, George, and the girl took a photo and signed the poster in the back of the pair at Bahrain in the beginning of the season.

Stefano was going though the posters on the floor. "Looking Thea, it's daddy." He said pointing at the picture of Leonardo.

Athena turned to look; she kneeled beside him. "Do you want to get it." She asked. "We can hang it with all your other posters."

"No daddy's already on my wall, let him be on someone ales'." Stefano said before hugging her.

Athena smiled and stood-up with Stefano in her arms. "That's really nice of you buddy." George said. Stefano only smiled before hiding in Athena's neck.

"I think it's time to get little boys to bed," Athena said.

"I agree. Thank you for the posters." George said to the teen girl.

"Your welcome, thank you for the photo and the signatures." The girl replied.

George and Athena made there way back to their bikes and cycled back to Athena's apartment. Once they got back Athena put Stefano to sleep and George packed everything away. Before the couple cuddled up on the coach and watched a movie.