PART 14: Hospital

PART 14: Hospital

~~~

"The Race has been delayed. Athena King will not be taking part in the Monaco grand prix after an incident before the race. She has been taken to the hospital. We will shear information on her condition soon." David Croft the commentator said.

~~~

After the race ended. Toto and George arrived at the hospital. George had told his boss about what had happened.

Toto felt guilty, he had put a lot of presser her for this race. And then to get the call that someone she loved dead. He yelled at her for leave her nephew with Angela, now he knows why she had.

George walked over to Athena's sister Alexandria. He pulled her in to a hug. He just held her for a few.

Toto greeted Caso and Kate. "How is she doing?" He asked.

"They said she's ok. They gave her calm medication and sleeping pills. She went into shock then past out at the track. When she woke-up she was weak and was vomiting. She's gone cold and pale. They want to keep her overnight." Caso explained.

"That's good to hear." Toto said.

"Mr. and Mrs. King." A nurse called. Caso and Kate moved over to her. "Miss King is awake, and tests show she is fine. Miss King is asking for Toto and George." The nurse said.

Toto and George nodded and followed the nurse to Athena's room. George knock and they walked in. Athena turned to them with a small smile. "Hey." She whispered.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" George asked giving her a soft hug.

"I'm okay, tired but okay." She replied. "I'm sorry about missing the race." She said looking at Toto.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning. I had no idea want was going on." Toto said.

"It's fine, I shood have told you. Now I missed the most important race and lost points in the championship." Athena said looking down.

"Athena don't worry about work right now. You are still in the lead. Max closed the gap but, you can still win when you came back." Toto said.

"I will be ready for Azerbaijan in two weeks. I just need the next week. For the funeral and making plans with Stefano. I don't know if my sister will be taking full custody or if I will need to take Stef, but I will work it out. I just need time." Athena said.

"Then that's what you will get. Take the week of. Do what you need to do with your family then come back and win your championship. Just rest." Toto said.

"Thank you, Toto." Athena said as Toto left.

"You shore you alright?" George asked moving closer to her.

"I'm like 98% shore... 86... maybe 64." Athena said laughing. George chuckled. Athena patted the space beside her.

George smiled and sat down. He put his arm around her. He took his phone out and took a selfie of them.

Athena smiled as he posted it on his Instagram story with the caption: 'She's still going, can't get ride of this woman. See you all in Azerbaijan.'

"That's quite." Athena said placing her head on his shoulder. "I don't know what I'm going to do. Alexandria is always on the road traveling, and I know she would put her work first and Stefano second. But I can't stay at home with him like Leo did." She said.

"Then don't." He said looking down at her. "Talk to your family, I'm shore he can stay with your parents when your not home. Or bring him. He is the quietist thing ever and his behaved. It's not like he would run of."

"Ya, I guess you right." Athena said.

"I'm always right because I'm better than you." George said with a massive grin.

"Your joking, right? No... You really think your better than me... George." Athena said in a mocking tone.