PART 12: Family first

Monaco was the biggest race of the season. The tension on the paddock insane. Monaco has and always will be the biggest race of the season.

The week was filled with interview, parties, meet-n-greets, photoshoots, media video and cars...

There were millions of fans watching, and millions of people just watching because it's Monaco.

Athena's parents, sister Alexandria and three-year-old nephew Stefano flew out for the race.

Athena arrived at the paddock on Saturday with her family. Her father and nephew had Mercedes' shirt on while Athena, her mother and sister all had plan black dresses on. Athena also had a Mercedes cap on.

Once they got out the Mercedes GLC, Stefano ran to his aunt. Athena picked him up with a smile on her face. She led her family into the paddock.

"Are you excited to meet all the drivers?" Athena asked her nephew.

Stefano quickly nodded. He was a big fan of F1 especially since his aunt started driving.

She led everyone in the Mercedes hospitality. Pointing them to her driver's room. She took her nephew for a tour while her sister did some work and her father talked to Toto.

She first went to the garage. George was standing there talking to Lewis. Who came for the race.

"Athena hey." Lewis said smiling giving her a side-hug.

"Hey guys. This is Stefano, my nephew. Steph. This is George and Lewis." She said interfusing them.

"Hey buddy. I see you a Mercedes fan. I hope I'm your favorite." George said smiling at the small boy in his teammates arm's.

"No Bubbles is." He answered with a proud smile on his face.

Both men smile. "We will see you seen. Let's go meet the other driver." Athena said.

George and Lewis bid their farewells as Athena and Stefano left the Mercedes garage. Athena walked into the Ferrari garage.

Charles and Carlos were stand there with their girlfriends. Carlos smiled when he saw the pair. "My favirte driver." He said.

"Hey." Athena said hugging Carlos then Charles, she waved at the two girls.

"Who is this quiety?" Charles asked.

"This is Stefano. He is a big fan." Athena said.

"Well Stefano it is good to meet you. Would you like to take a picture?" Carlos asked looking at the little boy.

"Yes please." Stefano said making grabby hands to Charles. Charles smiled and took the boy and Athena's phone and walked over to the Ferrari wall.

Athena started a conversation with Charles girlfriend Charlotte and his family who walked in well Charles was talking to her. Stefano ran over to her with a big smile on his face. "Look Bubbles. Carlos gave me a Ferrari shirt." He said.

Athena scooped him up in her arms. "That's amazing did you say thank you?" She asked smiling.

"Thank you Charles. Thank you Carlos." Stefano said.

"You are most welcome." Charles said. He gave Athena her phone.

"De donde vienen las burbujas?" (Where did bubbles come from) Carlos asked.

"Me vio fumando una vez y se me quedo el nombre." (He saw me smoking once and the name stuck) Athena explained.

Both drivers looked shocked. "That only rises more questions." Carlos said.

"It happened once. Now if you will excuse me, I want to go interduce this monster to a few more people before qualifying. It was lovely meeting you all. Boyz I will see you around." Athena said before leading Stefano to Red Bull and McLaren garages.