𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"A dream."

"What dream?" Ava asked raising her eyebrows.

"I've had it here and there for about six months. I'm walking in the woods,
carrying a body. But it's completely burned. I can't see who it is or who it was." Jordan said and Ava nodded slowly.

"Where are you taking it?" She asked.

"A clearing. There's a huge tree in the middle of it. You'd think it was
a thousand years old... But it's been cut down. It's just a stump." He said and Ava sighed softly before nodding.

"It's real. It's a real tree. In a real part of Beacon Hills. It used to be the centre of a grove of trees called a Nemeton." Ava said and he furrowed his brows.

"What's a Nemeton?" Jordan asked.

"A sacred meeting place for Celtic Druids. They were scientists and healers
thousands of years ago."

"I've never seen this place," Jordan said and realisation crossed her face when she remembered what Deaton said.

"But that's why you're here. It drew you here. That's what it does. It's a beacon for supernatural creatures. It might even make them more powerful. What else happens?" Ava asked.

"I put the body down... I... I lay it down on the rings of the trees and..." Jordan trailed off.

"What?" Ava asked

"Nothing. That's it. That's the end of the dream." Jordan said but Ava didn't believe him.

"You do know I can hear your heart skipping a beat, telling me you lying...but I won't push." Ava said making Jordan look at her shocked before thankful.

Jordan continued to stare at the cards as the memory replayed in his head. Jordan quickly sat up hearing a groan similar to the girl in the memory and quickly grabbed his phone before shooting her a text.

🔥🔥

Malia and Ava move from the wall to Tracy's body before they stare at it. Scott, Stiles, Deaton and Stilinski ran into the room and Malia turned to them. "It wasn't us," Malia said.

"What the hell happened to her?" Stilinski asked as Deaton knelt next to her.

"There were these people...They had masks. Um, there...There were... Three of them. I think there were three." Malia stuttered.

"What... What are you talking about?" Stiles asked and Malia turned to him tears in her eyes.

"They were strong, Stiles." Malia stuttered.

"They had a weapon. Stiles, we didn't do this." Ava finally spoke.

"She's not changing back," Deaton said. "We're going to need to get her out of here."

"What, hey...Not." Stilinski said. "This is a crime scene. We call the coroner."

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail," Deaton said.

"I don't care..."

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills." Deaton said and Stiles turned to his father.

"Dad, he's right."

"Maybe at the clinic, we can figure out how to change her back, then call the coroner?" Scott suggested and Stilinski started muttering while pacing.

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." Stiles stated and Deaton looked up at him.

"Sheriff, please. Let me help. I've dealt with things like this before." Deaton said and Stilinski stared at him.