You (FINAL)

Birthday? Taehyung's birthday? OMG!

They both came running and hugged Taehyung, bumping over me. I came back to normal after the hit. My lips curved up at the sight. I didn't even realize that I'm teared up until it rolled over my cheeks.

Taehyung looked at me smiling and opened his arm for me to join them. My smile grew wider as I wiped tears and went closer and joined them. It's so warm. After spending a sweet little moment of hugging we pulled away. Jimin dragged Taehyung somewhere. Varun went along as I also followed them.

We stood near a beautifully decorated cake. Jimin gave a plastic knife to Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes went wide once it laid on the cake. "OMG! Man! It's my favorite!" Taehyung smiled a boxy one. Aww my boy!!

He blew the candles and cut the cake as we all sang the birthday song. He took the small piece in his fingers and extended to me.

"Taehyung, First feed to your best friend of your life" I softly pushed towards Jimin. "No... feed to y/n she is the life changer of yours." Jimin smiled. "Ahh... What should I do now?" Tae whined like a baby. We giggled. I pinched off a little piece from his hand and fed to Tae as he opened his mouth smiling.

Taehyung fed back to me and to them "Guys look here!" Varun called, opening the camera in his phone. Taehyung pulled me closer by holding my waist. Jimin stood on the other side of Taehyung while Varun stood beside me.

I looked down and adjusted my dress, "Arey y/n idhar dekh," Varun said. "Hold on, let me fix myself," I replied. I looked up once I'm satisfied. "Fine?" Varun asked. "Just click it already bro!" Jimin chuckled. He finally clicked the picture.

After taking plenty of pictures with funny postures, Varun and Jimin were discussing something while looking at the photos. I turned to Taehyung who was busily eating the strawberries on the cake. I chuckled. I hugged him from the side.

"Tae.." I called. He hummed in response as he wiped the cream in his hands with the tissue. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it's your birthday." I uttered, feeling upset that I couldn't present him anything for his first birthday with me.

He pulled me to the front and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling closer. "Don't worry baby. I'm the one who didn't tell you," he said. "But I couldn't present you anythi-".

He smashed his lips on me, taking me by surprise but still I responded while my eyes closed. His tongue traced on my lips.

He pulled away after the short kiss. He smiled looking at me. "This cream tastes awesome on your lips baby" he rasped as he licked his lips. I smiled shyly and hid my face in his chest. He giggled.

"Y/n... don't worry, I already got the present." He uttered, I lifted my head to him. "What present?" I frowned. "You, I got my girl. What else can I ask for?" He smiled gazing into my eyes. My stomach flipped inside.

"Nae Indian ladki... aren't you?" He added.

I Just stared at him in surprise. He learnt the word? I didn't wanna ask now. My lips curved up for a toothy smile and nodded. He smiled back showing his boxy smile.

"WoW!!!!" Varun and Jimin cheered, making us look at them. They captured the picture. Taehyung looked back at me and captured my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. "I love you so much baby," he mumbled into the kiss.

"Nado saranghae jagi," I mumbled back. I can feel him smiling. Our lips moved in sync as the kiss deepened.

--THE END--

*:°•'~'

We don't know where we will end up. Just hope for the best, you will get the best. As everyone says, Love is not the thing that comes from seeing the person's status, appearance, language, or country. It is always about the heart and inner feelings. Which is the same case of Y/n and Taehyung in this story. Never miss to care for your loved ones, and don't miss receiving care from your loved ones.

We are all equal! ♡

Love all Respect all

*':°♪'~

:: A/n ::

I wanna thank each and all who supported and showed interest on this book! Hope, reading this book had been a good journey for you. Thank y'all once again♡

EDIT:: Hello all! thanks for your love to this book. I'm actually here to let you know that I have finished the other book "LOVE" Leading JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK - YOU. It's was about an unrequited love. I hope you guys give it a try! So bye :)

 I hope you guys give it a try! So bye :)