Name (EP. 2)

Back to Y/n's pov;

Professor came. "Good morning everyone, Well.. Today we have the other section students too. I hope every student has arrived as mail instructed." He spoke. So this is why our class was crowded today. Professor switched on the projector and began teaching.

"So...these are the basic points that you will be performing every part of this graphic designing." I took notes as I was totally engulfed in the lecture. No lie, I really love the subjects I have. Suddenly a loud hissing sound disturbed the class.

Everyone's attention went to the person who just interrupted. Mine as well. I turned behind to find who it was. The noise was quite close to me.

My eyes fell on the same guy who I met earlier. He looked at me as well. I turned to the board again.

"Kim Taehyung? Is there any problem?" Professor asked. So his name is

Kim Taehyung.

Is he Korean? He seemed Korean too, his double lid and his style. Whatever.

"No sir," he replied.

Class finished and everyone started leaving. Varun got a call so he went out of the class since it was quite noisy here. I was packing my stuff.

"So... I'm a jerk?" The same voice from morning said. Shit, I screwed up. He heard me. I halted my actions for a second but continued as if I didn't hear him. I mentally face palmed myself.

I packed and I was about to walk to the exit but his voice stopped me again. "Excuse me, girl, I was speaking to you," he called out. I fully turned to him. There's not only him, there was another guy who was a little bit shorter but not shorter than me though. He had blond hair. He also seemed to be Korean.

"Yes? what do you want?" I asked as I looked at the Taehyung guy. "This jerk wants to know your name," he pointed to himself, highlighting the same word. I looked away as he was bringing it up again. Um, that's.. you know, a bit awkward to me. I looked back at him again.

"But I don't tell my name to the jerks" I stated, managing my awkwardness. "Woah, that's so cool, '' the blonde hair guy commented. Taehyung glared at him. I turned back to leave but just then Varun came back towards me and he just

"Y/N!!" He literally yelled.

I facepalmed myself. I turned to Taehyung. He happily smirked, biting his inner cheeks as he put his hands on the blonde-haired guy's shoulder. I turned back. My face was all frowns "Let's go?" Varun asked. "Yes," I answered, glaring at Varun. Varun looked at me and the boys behind who were still standing and watching us.

I dragged him out of the class. Once we were out of the class I let go of his hand. "Are you really my friend?" I asked as we were walking to the cafeteria "Is that even a question?" He questioned back. I rolled my eyes. "Come on yaar, what happened? Spill it" he demanded.
---------
We sat at the empty table bringing our food.

"I already told you about the jerk I have met today, right?"

"Yes.."

"He is no one but the guy who hissed in the middle of the class," I cleared.

"Oh.. Who stood behind us while we were coming?" He questioned.

"Yep"

"Did he do anything while I was on the phone call?" He wondered.

"Yeah, he heard me calling him a jerk. And he asked my name but I didn't tell him. But you know what? You, being my best friend in the world, came shouting my name inside the class and he got to know." I explained. "Wow, that's interesting," he commented.

"I'll kill you," I pointed the fork to his face, earning a giggle from him. "But y/n.. why are you calling him jerk tho? What did he do?" He asked. I spilled out everything that happened in the morning.

Time skip

I sighed as I plopped on the bed. "Ugh! I'm so tired." I said to myself as I closed my eyes. Out of nowhere, that jerk's face appeared. I flutter opened my eyes. I sat up. What's wrong with me? I shook my head a few times as I went inside the bathroom.

I washed up and wore comfortable nightwear. I grabbed my phone while sitting on the bed. There were so many request notifications. It was mostly from the boys in my university. How the hell did they get my ID?

I put my phone back on the table. And went to my cupboard and took out my green wallet. I sat on the bed, I pulled the photo from inside. It was a picture of my parents and me.

They both are so happy in this photo, a happy family was all I could say about it. A weak smile crept on my lips while seeing them as tears rolled down from my eyes.

Suddenly the flash of the horrible moment hit me. The sudden flash of fear raised my heart beat as the chain of bad memories was remembered.

My breath became uneven and my heartbeat became even faster and my whole body trembled. The photo in my hand slipped from my grasp. I clutched my chest as I struggled to find the pills in the drawer.

TO BE CONTINUED-

HOW IS IT? 👀