Password & Accident (EP. 5)

They approached me as I waited for them to speak. "Are you Y/n Agarwal?" One of the men asked. "Yeah... I'm. Who are you?" I asked. "We are from the crime department police station. We need your help in discovering the evidence. So can you please come with us?" He explained. But what help do they need from me?

"Okay, but what evidence? And what help do you need from me?" I questioned. "Miss, since your father handled the drug dealing case, he had evidence with him. But after his death, we couldn't open the evidence video without his fingerprint, and later we got to know that your fingerprint was also encrypted as the password. So we need you to unlock it." He explained.

It took a good minute to put everything into my mind. So now I have to go with them to help them to arrest the criminals who killed my family. Something urged me to do as soon as I realised that my fingerprint will get them punished. I calmed myself by taking a deep breath. "So Miss, will you come with us right now?" He asked. "Yeah… But let me just inform my friend" I replied. "Sure," he nodded.

I pulled out my phone and called Varun. He was still not here. What the hell is he doing? He woke up before me but he was the late one here. He didn't attend the call. I sighed and I was about to call him again, but I saw him coming running to me.

He came near me and looked at the officers standing near me. I dragged him a few steps away from there. "Y/n what happened? Why are the police here?" He questioned. "Varun, they came here to take me with them. They want my help for the evidence that was found by my dad which was encrypted by my fingerprint. So I should go with them. You go back to the dorm. I will call you once I'm back. Okay?" I explained.

"Okay y/n. Be careful" He said, concerned "And call me if you need anything." He added. I nodded my head pulling a smile and went to them. "Shall we go Miss?" He asked "Yeah" I walked with them to the car and hopped in. The car drove off from the dorm.

Taehyung's POV:

Today was Saturday which means I'm going back to the house. I took out my small luggage and came out of the dorm. I called my mom.

"Yeoboseyo?"
(Hello)

"Taehyung ah? Are you ready?"

"Ne eomma, tell the driver to come" 
(Yes mom)

"Okay, Taehyung ah I will tell them."

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and I waited for the car. I looked around and I saw a familiar figure standing a little far from me.

Y/n. Why is she standing here? Doesn't she go home?

I was about to yell her name but I saw the two police officers walking towards her. They were my father's co-workers. They approached her as they spoke with each other. It seemed serious.

Why are they speaking to y/n? What's going on? After a while of discussing, she called someone from her phone while Varun came running to her. She pulled him a few steps away from them and spoke something.

After speaking with him she left with the officers. Just then my car came so I rushed to it and got inside quickly. "Driver, follow that car" I pointed to the car y/n was going in front of us. "But-" I cut him off. "Do what I say" I sternly said. He followed the car. The car was not going on the common way to the police station.

We kept on following them, as I just watched the car. Out of the blue there was a loud crash sound and the next thing was y/n's car floated in the air and fell upside down in the center of the road. The hit truck was left. My eyes widened. My car was halted abruptly as the driver pulled the brake  right in front of the accident.

I removed my seat belt and ran out of the car. One of the officers came out of the car crawling and I helped him to get up. Thank God he was alive. The fear is slowly taking over me while my heart is pounding for her.

TO BE CONTINUED-

Ó╭╮Ò