Notes (EP. 4)

Taehyung?

What. The. Fuck. "Why do you have to sit here out of all these empty benches?" I asked him, having no damn clue.

"Because, this place looks comfortable" he answered with a smile. Wait, is that smile or smirk? God he is so confusing! But when he said that my stomach did something. What was it?

I shook my head sighing as I turned to the board just then the professor entered the class. He started the lecture as I was completely into it, but I felt like something was poking my arm. I turned and gazed at my arm.

Here he is, poking my arm with his index finger with a little pout. He looks adorable!

I internally smiled, accepting the fact. "What do you want?" I whispered. "Class is boring, and you even more" he whispered back.

"If you listened you wouldn't be bored" I replied. He clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. "Ugh! Why-" Taehyung was cut off by the professor. "Y/n and Taehyung, what's going on?" Professor questioned. We both whipped our heads towards him. "Nothing sir, I'm sorry" I apologized and glared at him. He contained his laugh inside.

---

Finally class was over, the rest of the time he didn't disturb me but just observed me instead of the lesson. I got up to leave but Taehyung stopped me from calling, "Y/n"

"What now?" I asked. "Give me your notes" he extended his hand to me.

"Why should I?" I raised my eyebrows. "Because you have, duh!" he shrugged. "Sorry I don't share with anyone." I faked my smile and walked past him but he held my wrist. "What's your problem?" I questioned as I turned to him. "Your attitude" He complained out of the blue.

-"And why should it be your problem?"

-"Because it stops me from nearing you"

-"Why should you near me?"

-"To do something"

-"Something mean?"

-"Something means something" he replied as coming closer with his famous smirk and smile.

He was still holding my hand. I backed off but he pulled me to him, ended up falling on his hard chest as he held my waist tightly as he kept me standing closer to him. We both stared into our eyes. Our gaze locked.

"Tae-taehyung, let me go" I uttered as I tried to push him but failed. "Not until you give me your notes." He stubbornly said. "I- I'll give you, just let me go!" I assured him.

He let me stand by myself. I stood straight, he as usual smiled and smirked at the same time and extended his hand towards me. I gave in as I handed it to him.

Time skip

I came back to the room after finishing my dinner at the cafeteria. I just laid on the bed, I don't know why, but Taehyung's face was popping up often. My lips automatically curved up thinking how he held me close to him. And his eyes, it just swallowed me.

Wait! What's wrong with me? Why should I remember him? I shook my head vigorously.

My eyes became heavy as they closed themselves. I'm drifting to the dream land but just then I remembered the medicine. I flutter opened my eyes.

---

Laid back on the bed now staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow is Saturday, which means we have to go to the hospital for a check up while everyone will be going home from the dorm for the weekend. I will be staying here and Varun also will be staying here since this is not our home country.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Taehyung's POV:

I popped on the bed. I remembered about today's evening. Her eyes said many things which held mystery in it. The way she looked, I felt special in her stare.

I never felt this special and sweet before. Honestly, even when I was with Jeny I didn't feel like this But the wound she left in my heart never healed. However now I can feel my heavy heart getting light. And I don't know why I feel like it's all because of her, y/n?

My heart was telling me to stay near her. The moment when she stared into my eyes, I can remember how my heart went crazy inside. She was so different from others. Every girl was drooling over me. But she never gives a fuck.

[Next day- Morning]

Y/n's POV:

I woke up as I heard my phone was ringing. I put my hand out of the blanket and searched for my phone. I grabbed it and just answered, still closing my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Are you ready?"

"For what? It's Saturday, Varun"

"Yaar, get your ass off the bed and get ready. We have to go to the hospital."  (Yaar= friend which was used commonly for friendly speech)

"Shit! I totally forgot about it" I flutter opened my eyes.

"Get ready soon and call me once you're"

"Ok ok, bye for now"

I hung up the phone and rushed to the bathroom. After getting fresh, I wore white sweatshirt with dark blue skinny jeans along with a grey long jacket. I grabbed the stuff I needed and went out of the room and locked it. I slipped the key inside the pocket.

I called Varun while walking through the hallway.

"Varun, I'm waiting for you out of the boys dorm. Come soon"

"Okay, I'm coming"

"Mmm"

I hung up the call and waited for him outside of his dorm. Everyone was leaving for their home as their parents picked them up. I noticed two men coming towards me. They seemed to be police officers.

TO BE CONTINUED-

Umm...?