Don't fool yourself (EP. 9)

"Y/n.. did I do anything wrong?" Varun worriedly asked me. "Huh.. no Varun, you didn't, but I doubt he is really concerned or he was pitying me, now" I let out. "Hey yaar, don't doubt him. I don't know what made you think like that but trust me, he was really concerned about you I can see in his eyes y/n." He assured me.

I nodded. "Don't doubt, just don't" he repeated. "Okay" I smiled. "Okay then I feel sleepy, I will go to sleep. Don't put anything into your mind, sleep well." He advised. 

"Sure, and Varun.. when was the discharge date?" I asked. "Oh yeah, the doctor said you can discharge tomorrow evening after a little check up," he replied. "Oh that's great. I feel so sick in this bed." I sighed. He giggled. "Anyways goodnight" I added. "Goodnight" He laid on the bed and drifted. 

I just stared at the ceiling blankly. I believe Varun's words always because it has never been wrong. Same goes for now. I'm just gonna stop thinking about it for now. I smiled looking at his sleeping figure. He is my blessing in life. I slowly drifted off. 

Taehyung's pov:

I'm alone tonight, Jimin went to his home. I laid on the bed as my mind wandered to y/n. She will not come to the college tomorrow. Oops I forgot to ask for her discharging date. I sighed and grabbed my phone and texted Varun. 

-Text-

Me:
Hi Varun!

Sorry for disturbing you at this hour but could please tell me when y/n's discharge date was?

-Text-

I didn't get any reply. I sighed and put my phone back and wrapped the blanket on me and slowly closed my eyes.

[Next day- Morning]

Y/n's pov:

I woke up as some noise came beside me. I opened my eyes and turned to the sound. Varun was doing something near the table. "Good morning," I smiled. "Good morning, did I wake you up?" He asked as he extended the juice glass. I slowly got up and sat straight by his support. 

My arm was injured by some cuts and there's a wound on my legs too. But the main injury was on my forehead. It was quite deep. It hurted a lot when I came back to consciousness. 

I sipped the juice slowly. "Did you inform the university?" I asked him, since today was Monday. "Yeah," he replied. I nodded.

Taehyung's pov: 

Jimin came to the dorm early this morning. That's the reason why I woke up early. He forgot the keys for our room and banged the door to open. The first thing he asked after getting inside the room was, why I asked for Varun's number. He seemed strangely excited. 

I told him everything, and why I asked Varun's number and things that happened at home yesterday morning. 

We walked to the class. Jimin took a glance at me often. "Hey dude, why are you silent? Is there something bothering you?" He questioned. "Nothing Jimin, just not in the mood for talking" I replied. 

"There is a reason for your mood, come on tell me" he demanded. I sighed. "Umm.. actually I don't know exactly why but.. I kinda miss her, Jimin, " I replied. "What? I mean, Who is 'her' ?" he asked me but it seemed like he already knew who it was. "Uh… y/n," I let out "Wow, man you miss her? You only know her for a few days and you miss her?" He exclaimed. 

"Yah! That's why I hesitated to tell you" I replied. "Okay, okay… but I'm sure there's something," he uttered. "What do you mean?" I questioned. Actually I know what he means but I don't know how to reply. I'm not sure whether there's something or not.

"Feelings?" He replied. I stayed silent. It got me off guard. Meanwhile we entered the class. "Come on, say something," Jimin sat beside me. I looked at him. "I don't know," this is all I could say right now.

"Tae, I'm happy that you're truly interested in a girl after a long time. See, I will be the happiest one in this world, if you change to the old self of yours" he spoke. I smiled. "Jimin, don't decide it yourself, I still can't move on from her," I replied. "But tae, I can see you moving on" he said. "No," I simply said. 

"Then tell me, why did you cry for her? Why did you pay her bill? Why did you ask her friend's number to check up on her? And… Why did you get mad at your parents for her? Why are you interested in her life? What's making you do all these Taehyung?…. Come on, don't be stubborn to accept that you are really interested in her. Don't fool yourself." He questioned. I was completely speechless. 

I don't have any answer for his questions except to accept 'I'm interested in her' I stayed silent, gazing down. Professor came and the lecture started. Jimin sighed because I didn't utter a single word. 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I pulled out and saw the message from Varun. I quickly tapped on it. 

-Text-

Varun:

Hi Taehyung

Sorry..I couldn't reply you.. I slept early yesterday

Um.. she will be discharged today evening and we will be directly coming to the dorm.

ME:

It's okay Varun

Oh, that's great!

Let me know when you're guys reached.

Varun:

Sure Taehyung!

-Text-

I sighed in relief. She is better now and the most happy thing was, she will be back today evening. My lips curved up at thought. I put my phone back and turned to Jimin only to see him teasingly staring and smirking at me. Oops! 

"This is what you meant by the 'No'  that you answered?" He questioned. "Uh.. li-listen to the class"  I turned to the board as if I'm going to listen.

TO BE CONTINUED-

Jimin is our voice!