Don't hold in (Ep.20)

"Tae-taehyung," I whispered as I stopped him by pushing him lightly. I looked into his eyes, and so did he. "We should stop this here, baby" I softly said. He slowly nodded in disappointment but accepted understanding. I smiled. He pulled me closer holding my waist. I wrapped my hand around his neck.

"We will continue it soon," he whispered. I shyly smiled and gazed away. He held my chin and turned my face to him. "Y/n.. I love you, no matter what happens I will never leave or lose you." He started into my soul. I smiled as my eyes teared up. "I love you too Tae.. love you so much" I said as I leaned in for a kiss as he responded smiling.

-

"Okay baby, bye. I will call you in the morning, okay?" He uttered "Okay, bye. Good night Tae" I waved smiling. He smiled and waved back. He left.

I closed the door. My lips curved up for a shy smile, thinking about the intense moment we had.

I washed my face and opened the cupboard to change the clothes since it was soaked with my sweat but it smelled like him. I smiled while holding the t-shirt near my nose.

Your presence is what I searched for in my life.

After changing, I laid on my bed. I looked at the clock. It clicked at 1pm. I wrapped the blanket on me and I closed my eyes as everything recalled itself. I slowly drifted off.

[Next day]

I woke up to the ring tone. I grabbed the phone from the bedside table and attended the call, making sure to check who it is,

"HELLO Y/N!!!"

"Ouch! My ears! Varun what happened? Why are you yelling?" I pulled the phone away from my ears.

"Yelling? Are you okay now?" Taehyung would have told him.

"Yeah Varun, I'm okay. How did you know btw?"

"Jimin told me today morning. Thank god you're safe."

"Don't worry Varun. It's all alright now." I smiled.

"You called Taehyung over me? Do you even remember that we have been friends for more than 10 years?"

"Arey, not like that varun. Taehyung was involved in this case, since his father is handling that. I had to call him 'cause that bastard faked himself as his dad. So isn't it super obvious?. Whatever I do remember, you're my best friend stupid"

"Okay okay. However he done a good job tho"

"Yeah" I smiled proudly.

"I heard that you guys wanna go to the station. Be careful okay?"

"Sure Varun. Love you my friend."

"I hate you too,"

I chuckled.

I hung up the phone and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I grabbed a purple t-shirt and black jeans. After wearing those I put on light makeup and tie my hair in a ponytail. I sat myself on the mattress and grabbed the charging phone to call Tae.

"Tae? Are you ready?"

"Yes babe. Dad said he will send one of his officers to pick us."

"Oh, so shall I come to the gate now?"

"Yeah, I will be waiting there"

"Sure, I will hang up"