Jerk (EP. 1)

→Hello! Here is episode 1!
→Hope you guys will like it :)
--------------------------------------------

So, it's Y/n, yeah name of her. A girl who lives in the UK, where she went for her higher studies from India. Yes, Indian. 

It's exciting, isn't it?

She was pursuing a visual communication degree. She was quite famous in her university, you know? 

Maybe because she is from a different country or maybe she had a different kind of beauty? Well talking about beauty, she has long hair, her eyes are a little lengthy and of course it's pretty, her long nose, gorgeous lips, and her perfectly structured body never fails to attract the boys, and sometimes even girls keep staring at her without taking their eyes off. 

Coming to the 'real personality' she was really kind and bold. Isn't it attractive as well? She didn't find any need to make many friends here since she had her 'best friend' who flew along with her to the UK. Their majors are the same so they were in the same class as well.

Hmm… now her family,

Her parents are no more, It's not been that long since they left the world though. So, she's planning to stay in the UK only if she gets a good job. She wants to avoid remembering the tragedy that happened to her and her parents. And she was the only child for her parents.

Y/N'S POV:

The warm water flowed down my skin, I stretched my hand to grab my favorite body wash and simply rubbed on my wet skin while white foams bubbled. The shower was long, it lasted half an hour or so. I came out of the bathroom wrapping the white towel covering my body. 

I opened the closet and I picked out the outfit for today. A pair of black jeans, a white turtleneck t-shirt, with a brown jacket. After wearing it, I looked in the mirror while a satisfied smile appeared. 

I applied kajal in my waterline and applied a light pink on my lips. I smiled again after rubbing my lips together. I tied my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and went out of the room after locking it. 

I stay in the university's dorm. Since it was the safe place I could find right now.

I pulled out my phone and called the friend of my life, 

Varun. 

(Indian male name) 

"Hellooooo… Tu Kaha hai?"  (Where are you?)

"Huh...y/n?" He mumbled in his morning voice. Great, he didn't even wake up. 

"Varun, Wake up! It's already time you idiot!" I almost yelled. Some of the students gave me a weird look while passing by. 

"What?!" He yelled this time. I guess his roommates would have given him weird looks now. lol ;) 

"I will be waiting near the old music room. Be fast. We have only 15 minutes" 

"Ok, ok. I'm Hanging up"

He hung up the phone. I walked to the mentioned old music room which was near my classroom. You may wonder why I had to choose the 'old' room out of all the places in this big uni. It was the only place that gives privacy, I mean no one would ever come here or maybe that's what I think. It has been closed since a year ago. 

The door was already opened a little.

Weird

My eyebrows frowned at my thought as I pushed it open, the next thing I saw made my eyes go wide. 

Someone was making out leaning on the old piano. Yeah- it's like- ugh!!

They turned to the sound door, it just made. And found me in front of the room. I quickly looked away as my head just whipped to the side. I cleared my throat. "Let's continue it later," I heard the girl's voice, adjusting her dress, and went out of the room glaring at me. 

I was still standing there, waiting for him to leave as well. I didn't see his face yet. I kept looking away tapping my feet, impatiently. I felt a presence in front of my figure. I finally turned to him. 

He stood in front of me, staring at me shoving his hands in his pockets. It's surprising that I never thought I would see a face that was perfectly handsome. But the surprise all went away as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Don't you know the manners to tap the door before opening it?" He questioned. 

What? I gave him a 'seriously?' look. "Hey, Mr. This was not the room to tap before getting in. For your knowledge, it was an unused, old room. Who knows someone will do inappropriate things here?" I replied, rolling my eyes at last. 

He looked at me a bit surprised. But soon his expression changed. He poked his tongue inside the cheeks lightly smirking and he stepped closer to me. I stared at him and his actions. He stood dangerously close. "Too much attitude," he commented on my face and walked away.

My heart was about to explode. What the heck is wrong with my heartbeat? I took a deep breath tryna calm down.

Out of nowhere, someone tapped on my left shoulder. I turned to the left and found no one. Again I turned to the right, Here he was waving at me smiling ear to ear wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Finally. You better set an alarm" I warned. "Sorry Y/n, my roommate was quite talkative, so I couldn't sleep well yesterday," he explained. "Thank God I got none," I said in joy and relief. "Yeah, you're the one who is always lucky in us," he stated, disappointingly. I giggled. 

We went to the class. Thank God the teacher didn't come yet. Today's class was quite crowded, usually, there would be few empty seats, but it was all filled today. I shrugged it off. We took our seats. 

"Y/n..I'm hungry" Varun says, pouting. "Shut up, if you're early we would have had our breakfast. Because of you, I'm hungry as well" I bickered glaring at him. I was a little too much to him right now. I know :)

"What happened suddenly? Why so angry?" He asked, "I encountered some jerk today. It was all because of you" I complained.

Third person view;

Y/n and Varun were sitting in their seats and she was calling someone a 'jerk'. But she was not aware that the jerk was sitting behind her. 

And what's so interesting is, he heard her. 

He was watching her from the back "Who was that?" Varun asked. "Someone who doesn't have common manners to avoid inappropriate things inside the campus," she complained. While his lips curved into smile, as her attitude made him attracted instead mad.

TO BE CONTINUED-