I don't know (EP. 6)

The fear is slowly taking over me while my heart is pounding thinking about her. 

I scooted down and pulled open the door of the back seat. Y/n was lying unconscious as blood flowed down from her head. I removed her seat belt and I pulled her out of the car and carried her in bridal style. My driver helped the other officer get out of the car, the two men were conscious but hardly injured. Driver contacted the ambulance.

But I didn't wait for the ambulance. I took her to my car and put her in the back seat. I told the driver to go with the other two. I drove off to the hospital. My heart was going crazy as I saw her unconscious state. I pressed the escalator, giving my all force. 

I reached the hospital and I got out of the car and took her out from the backseat carrying in bridal style. I went inside the hospital "Doctor! Somebody come!" I yelled as I rushed to the emergency room carrying her fainted figure. 

The two nurses rushed to the gurney and brought it to me. I laid her on it. The doctor checked her pulse. "Her pulse is too low, be quick," the doctor rushed them. I was panting and I was so nervous and scared that I would fail to save someone again.

They took her inside the treatment room. I waited outside. I sat on the seat in front of the room. My heart is not calming down at all without realising tears rolled down from my eyes. "Y/n.. please survive" I feel like I'm losing someone close to me, like that two people left me. 

I called Jimin and said everything happened. And I told him to inform her friend too. The treatment is still going on, making me tap my feet impatiently out of nervousness and fear. 

Time skip

Jimin and Varun came to the hospital. Varun seemed so worried and scared. He even had tears in his eyes. He sat on the bench resting his forehead in palm. He cried silently. Jimin caressed on his back to comfort him. 

Time skip

Finally the doctor came out of the room. We all stood up. "How is she?" I asked "She is alright. The wound on her forehead was quite deep as the glass pieces stuck inside the wound. She will wake up after half an hour or so. You can see her without disturbing her. And one of you will come with me to fill the formalities." He explained. 

I sighed in relief. A huge relief. Thank god "I will come with you" I uttered but realized that Varun was about to say something. I looked at him, and so did he. He gestured to me to go. I went with the doctor. 

I filled out the formalities. It was not that complicated though. My heart is still beating as it is longing to see her. completing the papers I paid the bill and rushed back to the room. 

I opened the door. Jimin and Varun were already inside. I closed the door softly and walked towards her. 

I gazed at her pale face, she was sleeping peacefully. She seemed so fragile. I don't know why, I feel like crying. I wanna hold her hand in mine. I wanted to do it so badly, but I didn't. "Huh... You be here I will pay the bill and be back" Varun uttered in a grumpy voice. "There's no need for it, I paid the bill" I replied. 

Jimin and him stared at me surprised. "You didn't have to.. I can pay you back" he took out his phone outside. "No.. I did it on my own will. So no need to pay back" I refused. "Oh.. okay, anyway thanks" he smiled. "It's ok," I smiled back. 

Jimin and I left the hospital. Varun stayed there with her. Actually I wanted to be with her but it didn't seem right. We entered the car and started the engine. 

Jimin was taking a glance from time to time while I was driving. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "Nothing.. just wondering why you paid the bill and looked so worried and scared" he let out. "I don't know," I simply said. "Seriously? 'I don't know' was your answer?" He asked. I looked at him and turned back to the road. I truly don't know. I just did what my inner self said. 

"After a long time man, I'm seeing Taehyung worrying and scared about losing someone," he added. I just kept driving but his words made me realize even more of what I'm doing.

TO BE CONTINUED-

Come on man!