Unknown Number (Ep. 22)

Time skip (dinner)

"Taehyung ah! Y/n ah!! Dinner is ready! Come down!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I quickly changed to night wear. I dried my hair hurriedly and went down. She was serving the food while I made my way to them.

"Did she hear me? She is still not here, Taehyung, you have to go and check up" I heard her saying, "She was washing up mom, she will come soon," Tae replied. "I'm here," I smiled. "Oh y/n, come sit. I thought you didn't hear me." she said. "I heard you mom." I replied.

"Where is uncle?" I asked. "It's dad for you," she corrected. I nodded, smiling wide. "He is on the night shift today, dear." she replied. "Oh. I see" I turned beside to look at him. I smiled, he winked in response. My eyes went wide, I cleared my throat.

Taehyung followed me to my room. We sat on the bed. "Y/n.. shall I ask you something?" He asked, "Yes Tae" I nodded. "Uh... on that night, when the man came to kidnap you, did you have a breathing problem?" He asked.

I nodded "Yes Tae, I had my panic attack that night." I answered. He frowned, surprised. "Panic attack?" He worriedly asked. "Yes, after I lost my family in that incident, I started to have panic attacks." I gazed at the floor. He held waist and pulled me closer to him, making me look up at him "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" He asked "Um.. I didn't get a chance." I shrugged.

"Baby... let's go to the hospital," he seriously uttered. I chuckled gladly at how concerned and caring he was. "Tae.. I'm okay now. You know what... I had a severe attack in the dorm one day after and when I said to Varun he decided to go to hospital for a check up. But unfortunately, I had to go along with the police, remember? The accident." I stared at him. He gave me an 'obviously' nod.

"But seriously, after getting close to you, I really felt like I'm recovering day by day. I didn't have any attacks after that, except that night" I let out. He looked into my eyes, so did I.

"You're my cure baby," I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back while one of my hands rested on his shoulder and the other clutched on his shirt on his waist. He is taking my lips so well. We pulled away slowly.

"I love you baby, so much. But still, I want you to check up with the doctor." he insisted. I nodded and smiled. "Okay, as you say so." I hugged him.

"Shall we go to sleep?" I asked. "Please.. let's sleep in my room today" he pleaded. "Mmm... okay." I nodded. His smile grew wider. He gladly dragged me to his room.

I slipped under the duvet and I turned to him. He pulled me closer to his figure.

I feel fulfilled. I never thought I would have a family like this, a caring and loving boyfriend like this. God gave me what I need. We stared at each other with a smile on our faces. "Goodnight baby," he said, kissing my forehead. "Good night Tae, " I replied. He hugged me tightly. I buried my face in his embrace as I hugged him back.

"Mom, dad... I got a new family. They're so caring. I hope you will also be happy for me. I love you both."

Time skip (next day early morning)

We got inside the car as his mom waved at us smiling. "Go back safely," she smiled. "Okay mom," we both replied, waving back at her. The car drove off to the dorm.

-

We reached our dorm. "Tae... after getting ready I will be waiting at the music room. Make it fast," I said. "Sure baby, see you there!" he replied "Yep! " I smiled, he walked to his dorm.

I grabbed my bag and put my phone into the pocket. I was about to get out, but suddenly my phone buzzed. I pulled out, to see the message from an unknown number. I tapped on it,

Unknown number: Come to the rooftop, Now!

I knitted my eyebrows staring at the screen, come to the rooftop? I called Taehyung and locked the door and walked to the old music room.

"Hello Tae, where are you?"

"I'm near the music room y/n, but I got a message from an unknown number, telling me to come to the rooftop."

"What? You too?"

"What do you mean? You too got the same message?"

"Yes Tae!"

"Baby, wait near the stairs to the rooftop. I will be there. Don't go until I come."

"Okay, come fast"

I hung up the phone. I changed the track to the rooftop.

I was standing near the stairs waiting for Tae. "Baby," he came. "Let's go," he held my hand. We climbed up the stairs. Taehyung held the door knob. My heart is racing in nervousness. He pushed the door open.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!"

Varun and Jimin yelled as they blasted party pooper. I just stood there stunned with my jaw dropped.

Birthday? Taehyung's birthday?

TO BE ENDED-

- sorry of small episode, btw next one is the ending!

Hope you like this episode. 🤍