🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧

Beginne am Anfang

"What are you doing?!" Hailey exclaimed, only to see Jake ignore her, giving no response. Soon afterwards, they had both made it underneath the sapling, panting heavily in order to catch their breath. The rain had reduced a little bit for them as the leaves protected them in some sort of way, but it was still not enough.

"What..are we..doing under here..?!" Hailey said, her breathing slowly returning back to normal. Jake was leaning against the tree, his palms rested on his knees, meeting Hailey's gaze to answer her question.

"There's..nowhere else. This is our..only option.." Jake murmured back to her, shivering from the cold as his entire body was soaked from the freezing rainwater.

"A tree?! Really Jake?! We are still getting soaked for your information!" Jake rolled his eyes at Hailey's reply and fixed his posture back up.

"God, Hailey! Does it look like we have anywhere else?! Atleast be happy that the rain has reduced a tiny bit for us because of the leaves above! I know it ain't much, but this is the best we can do! Unless, you wanna go back out in this lashing rain and find a better place, please be my guest!" Jake replied in defense, scoffing after.

Hailey huffed out in anger, crossing her arms as she turned her head away from him. Her back was rested against the timber of the tree as she had one leg up, pressing firmly against the bark. She hated this. She was wet, cold, irritated, and just wanted to be home. But now, she has to wait out this weather underneath a bloody tree as protection. As angry as she was, Hailey was grateful that she wasn't alone.

Biting her lip nervously, she turned her face back around to Jake, seeing him look off to his side as well, keeping quiet. Now, Hailey felt bad for giving out to him. Jake had tried to get them shelter, and he was right. There really was nowhere else to go. It was clear that Jake was a bit hurt from Hailey's small outburst.

"I-I'm sorry, Jake. I know you were just trying to help..It's just, I hate getting drenched from rain. I understand that we have no other option. I'm sorry.." She apologised, holding onto her arms.

Jake met her grey eyes and softly smiled at her. "It's okay, Hailey. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know the current situation we're in isn't the greatest, but don't worry. The rain will clear up, and we'll be on our way home again. Although, we are completely wet.." Jake replied, fixing his extremely damp hair that had gone a bit flat.

Watching him, Hailey grasped onto her ponytail and squeezed it gently, her palms becoming more moist as water came out from her strands. "Why am I even doing this? The rain is still coming down on us..There's no point in trying to squeeze the water out from my hair." Hailey said in her thoughts, letting go of her hair.

"You know, this is..actually..kinda nice..It's not so bad.." Jake said quietly, beaming warmly at her. It was at this moment when Hailey decided to pause and take some time to process the situation she was in. The more she thought about it, the more she saw Jake's perspective.

Hailey had soon started to find this quite calming. The soothing noises of the rain falling from the sky and touching their skin, the cool breeze running through their strands of hair, the beautiful bright green leaves dancing gracefully with the wind up above. Hailey sighed in content, grinning peacefully.

"You're right..At first I thought this was terrible, but it's actually..quite relaxing..Even though we are still getting wet, it's not all bad.." Hailey responded in agreement, making Jake smile even more.

Jake then fell into a trance, staring at Hailey in awe as she continued to watch the rain. For some reason, Hailey looked so gorgeous, though she was drenched. He eyed her beautiful figure carefully, tracing one part of her body at a time. He couldn't stop gawking at her stunning teal locks, her mesmerising grey eyes, her luscious pink lips, her strong hips and thighs, her tender breasts..