Chapter 49

2 weeks have passed and things were going smoothly....that was until now.

Yoongi and Namjoon were peacefully sleeping in bed when Namjoons phone rang. Tiredly, he checked the caller ID to see it was Jin. He answered "Hyung?"
"Oh, thank God! Namjoon, Taehyung went into labor I'm rushing him to the hospital" Namjoon shot up in bed, startling Yoongi.
"Shit okay hyung. We're on our way"
"You mind calling Jimin and Hoseok too? I gotta-" Jin was cut off
"OWWW FUCK SAKE! JIN!!!" Taehyungs voice was heard. "Shit!! Namjoon I gotta go"
"Go hyung" and with that Jin hung up.

Yoongi tiredly sat up "what's up?"
"Taehyung went into labor, we gotta go" Yoongis eyes shot wide before he shot out of bed, throwing on comfortable clothes and Namjoon followed his actions. After getting dressed, he called Jimin and told him to be at the hospital asap. They rushed down and to the hospital as quickly as possible.

As they arrived, Jin arrived in their car. He jumped out and ran to Taehyung's side, flinging the door open and helping Taehyung out. "Hyung!" Yoongi and Namjoon ran to them, helping them with their things. "It hurts!" Taehyung cried out, gripping tightly onto Jin's hand making him yelp at the pressure.

"C'mon Tae, I got you" Yoongi helps his brother into the hospital "someone get a doctor!!" Yoongis voice boomed when they entered the lobby. Nurses came rushing in, a bed following behind them and Taehyung got onto the bed before they're rushing away. They follow Taehyung into a room and a nurse quickly chases them out. "Only the father is allowed in"
"Me. I'm the father" the nurse nodded and let Jin in while Namjoon and Yoongi sat and waited.

Hoseok and Jimin came bolting in "Oh my god! Is he okay?! Is the pup okay? What's happening?" Jimin blabbered out and Yoongi calmed him down. "Relax, Tae went into labor. They're in there-" he was cut off by a painful scream. Yoongi closed his eyes at the sound, physically shuddering. "I hope he's okay" he whispers and Namjoon rubs his back. Another painful scream was heard, followed by a wail.

"I don't like this" Yoongi whimpered and covered his ears with his hands. Namjoon reached over and crashed Yoongis head into his chest, hugging him comfortingly.

Painful screams and cries filled the halls for almost 2 hours before finally, it stopped. Jimin was the first one to notice "Is it over?" They all listened for a sound, anything. That's when they heard it, a small cry.

They all sighed in relief knowing it was their pup. "Oh thank god" Yoongi slumped back in relief. Soon after, Jin walked out with a medical suit that was partially covered in blood. They all jumped up. "Well!?"
"Is he okay?!"
"Is the pup okay?!"
"Did he lose too much blood?!"

The last one was Hoseok...

"Calm down you idiots! They're both fine. The doctor said Taehyung will need some rest. Seohyun is perfectly healthy" Seokjins legs wobbled before they give out. Namjoon and Yoongi were quick to catch him. "Whoa easy there hyung. Come sit" they help him sit down and he let's out a breath. "I'm just so relieved.." He quietly starts crying. They comfort Jin and when he composes himself he walks back into the room where Taehyung was.

Jin walked over to his mate with a soft look. Taehyung laid there with sweaty hair, slightly panting, And a small bundle on his chest and in his arms. "How are you feeling love?" Jin asked caressing his mate's forehead.  "My ass hurts" Taehyung chuckled. Jin softly laughs and looks down at their pup who was softly whimpering. "He's beautiful Jinnie" Taehyung cries. "He is. You did so good Taehyungie. I'm proud of you" Jin kissed him softly before he's softly caressing Seohyuns head.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before a nurse came to clean Taehyung and the pup up. After they were cleaned up, the nurse allowed Taehyung to hold his pup and his friends to see them. They quietly walked into the room they were in and soft coes were heard. Yoongi was next to Taehyung and stared at the bundle in bewilderment, his eyes wide. "He's so tiny" Yoongi whispered, softly touching the pup's cheek. The pup turned and met Yoongi's dark brown orbs with bright blue eyes. "Tae..." Yoongis eyes swelled with tears at the small being.

"Do you wanna hold him hyung?" Taehyung smiled. "No no. I'm good"
"C'mon hyung." Taehyung gently placed Seohyun in Yoongis arms and Yoongi just stared wide-eyed at the child in his arms. He looked up to Taehyung for help once Seohyun started to move but Taehyung only chuckled. Yoongi then softly spoke to Seohyun. "Hi, Seohyun. I'm Yoongi, your uncle.." He smiled as the child just stared at him. Namjoon stared at Yoongi with a smile as affection swelled in his heart. His mate was so gentle. After Yoongi gave Seohyun back to his parents. Namjoon hugged Yoongi from behind while Yoongi still stared at the pup on Taehyungs chest.

"He's so tiny Joonie.." Namjoon chuckled
"Well, it is a baby hyung.."
"But...he's so tiny" Yoongi repeated making Namjoon softly laugh. "I can see that hyung"
"Will our pup be that tiny?"
"Most probably.."
"So tiny" Yoongi continued about how tiny Seohyun was.

To be fair, he's never seen a newborn baby. Ever. Sure he met Jaehyun but Jaehyun was a few months old. Seohyun was literally born 30 minutes ago and was in awe at how small he was. 

The time came when they all had to leave the new parents and newborn and on their way home, Yoongi said nothing. He's probably still in shock. "You okay hyung?"
"Yeah...just..trying to wrap my head around me being an uncle now" Namjoon laughs. "I'm an uncle too yknow"
"Right...I forgot about that" Namjoon just smiled and leaned to kiss Yoongis cheek. "You're adorable hyung"