Chapter 48🔥

They soon arrive home and Namjoon has Yoongi scooped up in his arms, already walking to his bedroom while passionately kissing him.

Namjoon places Yoongi down on his bed and Namjoon does quick work of pulling his own clothes off of him, leaving him in his boxers. Yoongi doesn't move. "Hyung?"
"Undress me..." he whispers out and thank God for werewolf hearing. "Of course, baby" Namjoon kisses him once more as his hands slip under Yoongis shirt but Yoongi stops him. "The bottom first" Namjoon Just nods And his fingers start undoing and unzipping Yoongis Jeans.

Namjoon is confused when he sees something red slightly poor out from underneath Yoongis Jeans. "Hyung are you bl-" he was cut off as he pull Yoongis pants down. "Jesus fuck" Namjoon breathed out, his boxers tightening as his cock becomes incredibly hard at the sight in front of him.
Yoongi blushes. "Your present...Tae and Jimin thought you'd like it" Namjoon looks away from the panties and up at Yoongis face "Please tell me that you have more"
Yoongi nods "one more pair.."

"Fuck baby" Namjoons hands grope Yoongis thighs and he practically growls at the smell of Yoongis slick. He gulps hard and lets his hands trace over the lacey fabric. "Turn around hyung" Yoongi nods and moves onto his hands and knees.

"Fuck" Namjoon groans as his hands roughly grope Yoongis ass. "You look so beautiful Hyung" His thumbs pull Yoongis cheeks apart and it allows the lacey fabric to rest right against Yoongi's leaking hole. "So wet baby" Namjoon purrs and holds Yoongis cheeks apart before he's leaning in.

His tongue darts out and over Yoongis covered hole and does expert work of teasing the older. Yoongi pushed his hips back and whined "Don't tease" Which makes Namjoon growl and pull away. "You're keeping these on" Namjoon flips Yoongi and pulls his shirt off and he almost cums right then and there. His chest was covered by the same lacey material and God did it look good on him.

"Fuck baby I'm going insane here" He nuzzles his face into Yoongis neck, leaving hickeys and love bites as he moves down to his collar bones. "Joonie" Yoongi moans, grinding his hips back onto his mate. "Please. I need you" Namjoons fingers dive under Yoongis panties and he thrusts them into the older, groaning at the wetness.  "So beautiful baby. So fucking wet. God, I'm so hard" Namjoon grinds himself onto Yoongis thigh. He pulls his fingers out of his mate, lapping up the honey water ferociously before he pulls Yoongis panties to the side. Namjoon guides his cock to Yoongis entrance and with one swift move, he's fully buried deep inside his mate.

Namjoon stills his hips, gleaning at the tight wet heat around him. "You feel so good baby" he breathes out, wrapping Yoongis arms around his neck. "Joonie" Yoongi breathes out, eyes closed in a blissful state. "Move please" and Namjoon does.

He works up a pace and at this point, he's pounding into Yoongi. Skin slapping and moans echoed in the apartment. Yoongi moaned time and time again as Namjoon hit his prostate dead on. "Gonna cum Joonie" He whined and ground his hips back onto Namjoon, which made him groan. "Me too baby. Gonna knot you" And Namjoon sped up his thrusts. Namjoon delivers one hard thrust and Yoongi is shooting up his stomach, his hole clenching tightly around Namjoon.

Namjoon rides Yoongi out of his orgasm, delivering short quick thrusts. Yoongi moans in oversensitivity "Hurry Joon" and boy does Namjoon hurry. He sits back onto his ankles, making his thigh muscles bulge and he holds Yoongi steady by his hips before he's snapping his hips at a quick pace. Yoongi jolts up the bed with each thrust Namjoon delivers "Fuck fuck I'm gonna cum hyung!" Namjoon groans, his knot catching onto Yoongi's rim.

Yoongi feels his second orgasm approaching and his hand flies to his cock, tugging in time with Namjoons thrusts. One hard thrust and Namjoons knot locks them together, which has Yoongi spilling up his stomach for the second time that night, and Namjoon pumps his mate full of his seed.

Yoongi whines as Namjoon slumps his head onto Yoongis shoulder, breathing in his scent. "Fuck..." Namjoon groans, grinding his hips in slow circles. "Wanted to knot you for so long hyung...fuck you feel so good" Namjoon purrs, biting Yoongis neck.
His hands explore his mate's body, stopping at his covered chest. "I'm gonna buy you 20 more lingerie pairs" Yoongi chuckles breathlessly "Whatever makes you happy" Yoongi breathed out. "You make me happy"

Yoongi snorts and slaps Namjoons arm. "Can you not be so cute when your knot is inside of me?"
"No" Namjoon smiles and kisses Yoongi softly. "Hyung.."
"Hmm?"
"I love you"
"I love you too Joonie" Yoongi ruffles Namjoons hair. "Now get me in a comfortable position. I wanna hug you" Namjoon wasted no time flipping them over, Yoongi was now straddling his lap and comfortably laid against Namjoons chest.

Namjoons knot starts to deflate and Yoongi bites his lip. "What's wrong hyung?"
"Again?"
Namjoon groans and rolls his head back "You're going to be the death of me Hyung"
Yoongi laughs "Shut up" he sits up and places his hands on Namjoons knees, leaning back and softly swirling his hips. Namjoon hisses "Fuck...are you gonna ride me now?" Yoongi nods with his eyes closed, face contorted in pleasure. "Yeahh~? Fucking christ hyung you're so hot" Namjoon thrusts his hips as Yoongi sinks onto him. "P-please" Yoongi moans out. "Please what hyung?" Namjoon teases, biting the lobe of Yoongis ear. "Knot"

Namjoon laughs "you've got a long way to go before I knot you hyung. Better start swaying your hips like no tomorrow" Yoongi flushes when he feels Namjoons hands underneath his panties, groping his ass as he bounces. "So pretty~ all mine huh?" Namjoon bites his scent gland making Yoongi see stars. "Answer me baby" Namjoon growls and Yoongi whimpers in response. "Yes. I'm all your Joonie"
"Yeah~ such a pretty baby" Namjoon thrusts faster as Yoongi rolls his hips in time with Namjoons thrusts.

It wasn't long after before they were both cumming again, with Namjoon knotting Yoongi for the second time that night. After their activities, Namjoon drew a bath for them and scrubbed them both clean before he's dressing Yoongi in his shirt and his boxers before they're both drifting off to sleep.