Chapter 46

They shortly arrive at the Cafe and spot everyone there. Jimin was having a conversation with Taehyung and Hoseok was enthusiastically telling Jin about the setup for the baby room.

Taehyung spots them and waves at them "Hyung!" He smiles brightly and Yoongi practically sprints to his brother. Once he reaches him he hugs Taehyung tightly "Oh how I've missed my baby brother" He says swaying his brother from side to side. Jimin whines "what about me?!" Yoongi laughs and pulls away from Taehyung before he opens his arms for the omega. "Yes!!" Jimin jumps into Yoongis arms and hugs him tightly, and Yoongi returns the hug.

"They're awfully affectionate this morning" Namjoon laughs. "You should've seen Jimin. He wouldn't let me leave our bed to take a piss" Jin's face scrunches up "Why are you so crude" Hoseok shrugs and laughs. The omegas and Yoongi sit down and converse with each other and Namjoon stares at his mate affectionately. "You seem happier" Jin nudges him. "I am" Namjoon admits.

"Well stop staring at him like a creep and tell us about that song. Did you finish it?"
"I did. I'm gonna play it when I propose"
Jin cringes "That's cringe"
"Oh shut up. You literally sang for Taehyung when you proposed to him"
"Yeah but that's different."
"How?" Both Hoseok and Namjoon ask.

"I sang. You're rapping"
"I am not. I sang"
"Namjoon your singing is terrible"
"Actually it's not" Hoseok admits. "He sometimes over-exaggerates his voice but when he's actually trying it sounds quite nice. Like that song, you did with Younha. Winter flower was it?" Hoseok turns to Namjoon and he nods. "I didn't think anyone listens to that song," Namjoon says slightly surprised. "I do. Wow, that sounded better in my head...I mean before we were friends, I used to be a fan"
"Used to?"
"I mean I still am but I don't listen to your songs as often as I use to"
"Why's that?"

Hoseok laughs "Kinda weird but Jimin and I use to play your songs to err....get in the mood"
"Ohhh gross Hyung stop stop!" Namjoon shivers and covers his face.
"We stopped after becoming friends. Kinda weird to hear your voice now while doing the deed"
"HYUNG!" Namjoon loudly groans

At this point, the omegas and Yoongi turned at Namjoons sudden outburst.
"What's up with him?" Jimin asks.
"Told him about his songs and our sessions"
Jimin flushes and slaps Hoseok's arm. "You said you wouldn't tell!"
"Tell what?" Yoongi and Taehyung ask.

"That they-" Jin gestures to Hoseok and Jimin "Use to play his-" He gestures to a flushed Namjoon "-Songs to get into the mood"
"Ohh gross!" Yoongi yelled. "Please tell me you guys aren't doing it anymore!"
"No! It's weird hearing our friend's voice while I'm fucking his brains out" Hoseok replies. Jimin slaps Hoseok's arm several times "STOP. TALKING. JUNG. HOSEOK" Jimin slaps his mate's arm with each word.

Taehyung only laughs "Oh my god! Where's a camera when you need it!" Taehyung falls onto his mate's side, hysterically laughing, which sends Yoongi into a laughing fit. "Hyung it's not funny" Namjoon whines and Yoongi tries to compose himself. "You're right. It's fucking hilarious!!" Yoongi and Taehyung burst out laughing again, and Jimin joins them. "Ahhh shit my stomach hurts" Yoongi continues to laugh before he calms down.

"So what songs?" Taehyung snorts. "I bet it was expensive girl" Yoongi wheezed and Namjoon whined. "That song was the worst!"
"Oh yeah definitely. Especially the "I'm a master, baby with your bra
Take it off now girl just take it off
I can help you slide those panties off"" Hoseok admits and Yoongi laughs even louder. "M-master!?" Yoongi gasps for air. "I was 19 and hormonal okay?!"
"I can see that!" Yoongi takes a deep breath, calming his fit down. He rubbed his eyes as they started to tear up. "Oh God Namjoon. What other kinks do you have that I don't know about?" He breathed out a chuckle.

"Hoseok likes panties" Jimin admits.
"I'd like to clarify that I'm not the one wearing them" Hoseok chirped in.
"Jinnie likes skirts" Taehyung giggles and Jin flushes. "Come to think of it, you haven't told me what you like" Yoongi looks at his mate, and Namjoon shrugs. "I like you"
"Gross. What are we? 15?" Jin shivers.
"Cmon Namjoon tell us what you like"

Namjoon thinks before he shrugs "I dunno. Never really experimented"
"No way really?!" Jimin gasps and Namjoon nods. "I know Yoongi had a thing for thigh highs"
Namjoon blinks and lifts a brow. "I wasn't wearing them" Yoongi puts his hands up. "Right. Sometimes I forget you were with women" Namjoon laughs. "You haven't?"
"I have but it wasn't intimate"
"Have you been with a woman?" Jimin turns to Hoseok and he nods "I was 15 babe. No one can compare to what you-"
"Okay shut up" Jimin slams his hand onto Hoseoks mouth.
"Hey I'm curious, what about you Tae?"
Taehyung shakes his head. "I've only been with Jinnie" Jimin melts "so cute"
"Right?" Yoongi coes and ruffles his brother's hair making him whine.

"Oh! We should go shopping together!" Jimin beams, looking at Taehyung and Yoongi. "Sure. When?"
"I'm free tomorrow if you guys are" They both nod and Jimin dances in his seat. "Great!"
"Seeing as they're going shopping, would you guys like to join me at home? I need help building the cupboard for Seohyun"
"Seohyun?" Hoseok furrows his brows.
"Our boy's name" Taehyung smiles. "Awww it's cute hyung! Of course, we'll come to help you" Hoseok smiles. "Great cuz I did not want to struggle on my own" Jin laughs.

"You should've seen him building hyunnies bed" Taehyung snickers. "Yah, that thing was confusing as fuck" Jin huffs. "Yeah yeah."

"Hyung"
Yoongi turned to look at Namjoon, who was smiling "what?"
"I love you"

"Seriously?" Jin scoffs.
"Out of nowhere?" Jimin adds
"Dude we know you love him, no need to tell him in front of us" Hoseok laughs
"I think it's cute" Taehyung admits before he turns to Jin. "You should be more like your brother and tell me you love me at random times too"

Jin blinks "Taehyung dear?"
"Yes hyung?"
"I love you"

"Seriously?! Now you're just copying Namjoon" Jimin laughs.
"Hey Jimin?"
"Don't you start mister. I know and I love you too" Hoseok smiles and shakes his head "I was gonna say that your shirt is too low" Jimins brows furrowed and he looks to his chest before he adjusts his shirt. "You are unnerving sometimes" Jimin mumbles. Hoseok leans and kisses Jimins forehead. "And you are beautiful"

Yoongi scrunches his face. "Stop with the PDA"
"Why? So Namjoon can start with it?" Jimin teases. "You're unbelievable" Yoongi laughs. "Says the guy that thinks mint chocolate is the best"
"That's because it is," Namjoon and Yoongi say in unison, and Taehyung gags. "Gross. Why would you want to eat ice cream that tastes like toothpaste?"
"It doesn't! It tastes refreshing" Yoongi laughs.