Chapter 21 🔥

It had been 2 weeks and Yoongi had been feeling off ever since he and Namjoon came back to Seoul. He didn't want to concern his mate so he kept it to himself. Certain smells would make him sick one moment, and then the next he's craving it. All the symptoms pointed to pregnancy but that was impossible.

He wasn't going to go to the clinic and say "hey could you check if I'm pregnant? By the way I'm an alpha" they would laugh at him. He simply brushed it off as a stomach bug.

In other news, He and Namjoon were doing great. Namjoon decided to move his things to Yoongi's house. They weren't moving in together, just making him feel comfortable.

That's a lie.

They were moving in together.
But they didn't want to tell the other that.

Yoongi was currently munching on some chicken, watching a show about a little girl, a man in his mid-20s, and a red dragon thingy. Sea beast. He was watching Sea beast. He heard the door click but he didn't pay much mind to it, since he knew it was Namjoon returning home. So he continued to watch his show.

Namjoons fingers were grazing his shoulder and up to his jaw, tilting it up so he could kiss his mate. "Hi baby," he says licking off his lips. Yoongi grimaces "My whole face is covered in chicken yet you don't have a problem kissing me"
"Of course, I don't. I'd kiss you even if there was vomit all over your lips"
"You wouldn't."
"I wouldn't. But if you asked, I would."

Yoongi laughed and took a napkin, wiping his mouth and hands before he's pulling Namjoon to sit next to him. Straddling his hips. "Let me give you a proper kiss" and his lips are latched onto Namjoons in a slow, passionate kiss.

Namjoons hands rest on his hip, giving it a light squeeze before he pulls away. "Have your hips gotten bigger?" He asked confused. "I don't think so...why? Oh God...am I getting fat?!" He quickly jumps up, pulling his shirt up to examine his torso. He had a slightly bigger belly and his hips were a tad bit bigger. "No hyung, they just feel more squishy? You look the same" Namjoon says eying his mate.

Yoongi stares at the leftover chicken before he's pushing it into Namjoons hands, making a cross with his fingers "I'm full. You can have them"

Namjoon blinks. "Hyung...what-"
"Hello? Yes Hi, I'd like to start a gym membership. Yes. It's Min Yoongi. A year's membership yes. Alright. Thank you" and then he hung up.

Namjoon blinked. How on earth did he call the gym so fast? "Hyung you're not getting fat. And don't start working out! I love the way you are" Yoongi huffs "I am getting fat and you're only saying that so you're not hurting my feelings"
"That's not true at all!"
"Of course it is!"

Namjoon growled and pinned Yoongi to the wall "It's not true and you know it. I love your body just the way it is. And I love the way you look. I love you for you hyung, not for your body"
"Then let's start gyming. Since you love me for me, a little muscle won't change anything right?"
"What? No!"
"Why not? Are you afraid that I might look more alpha than you?"
"Where are you even coming up with that theory?"
"It's true, isn't it? I don't look like an alpha so you're easily attracted to me. If I was more alpha you wouldn't even dare look at me"
"What kind of accusation is that hyung?! I never said that! I can't believe you think that. Not even 30 seconds ago did I tell you I love you no matter what and now you believe I'm only with you cuz of your body. Who put these thoughts into your head?"
"It's not hard to guess"
"Well your guess is wrong"
"Alright then. Let me work out"
"No"
"See?! I guessed right!"

Namjoon kissed Yoongi hard. Yoongi tried pushing Namjoon away but to no avail. "I don't want you changing yourself because you think you're getting fat. And even if you were, that wouldn't change the way I feel about you. You still drive me crazy. You still look fucking gorgeous, you still make me want to bend you over and Fuck your brains out. That won't change cuz of the size of your body. And if it did, then I'd be one fucked up mate"

Yoongi breathes out and sniffles. "I love you hyung. And I'll show you just how much I do"

Namjoon picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist, and walk to Yoongi's room, gently laying him down on the bed before hovering over him, kissing him deeply.

He pulls away, pulling Yoongis shirt (Namjoons shirt) over his head before he's leaning down to kiss and suck his nipples. "I love the way your nipples perk up when I play with them" he mumbles against his skin, traveling down to his stomach "I love the way your stomach flexes when I kiss down your body"
He pulls Yoongis sweatpants down "I love the way your thighs tremble when I kiss down your pubic bone and lick your inner thighs" Namjoon kisses down his thighs before his hands are spreading his cheeks, groping them as he holds them apart "I love how your ass fits perfectly into my hands"

His tongue darts out and licks a stripe down Yoongis balls and to his hole "I love the way your hole flutters when I tease you with my tongue" and his tongue slides into Yoongi, Thrusting at a slow pace.

All the while, Yoongi is already a mess, his right hand covering his mouth while the other holds onto Namjoons silver hair. He unconsciously grinds his hips down onto Namjoon, making him groan. Namjoon pulls back, pulling his shirt and Jeans off and discarding them somewhere before he's kissing Yoongi slowly. "I love the way you try to pull me back for more kisses" He whispers against his lips, his one hand grabbing the lube. He coats his cock with a fair amount of lube, spreading the leftovers on Yoongis hole.

He lines himself up and slowly pushes the head of his cock in "I love the way you tense up when I push into you" Namjoon breathed out before he's slowly thrusting in all the way, making them both groan. "I love the way you moan when I hit your special spot" Namjoon breathes out, softly biting Yoongis lips as he slowly makes love to him "and how you claw my back when I bite your scent gland" Namjoon nibbles and bites onto his scent gland, making Yoongis hands fly to Namjoons back, clawing his back. "And the way your back arches when I speed up" Namjoon slightly speeds his thrusts up making Yoongis back arch.

"And the way you bite your lip to keep your moans down" His hand glides to Yoongis waist, gently holding onto it as he fucks Yoongi nice and slow. "And the way you moan my name when you're about to cum" Yoongis hands grip the back of Namjoon, his eyes closed in pure pleasure as Namjoon drags his cock over and past his prostate repeatedly, slowly driving him to his orgasm. "N-Namjoon!"
"And how your cock twitches in my hand" His other hand wraps around Yoongis cock, jerking him in pace with his hips.

"I love everything about your body. Every fucking moan and whimper, every jiggle and jolt, every. Single.Little.Thing" Namjoon punctuated with his hips.
"And how you silently wish for me to knot you" Namjoon breathes out one last time before he's kissing Yoongi in a hot, passionate kiss as his knot slowly starts to form.

Yoongi isn't even comprehending what's going on, only that he's feeling so full and so fucking good. He gasps and his hips buck. "Gonna cum" He whimpers against Namjoon lips and Namjoon continues his slow pace, making it even more intense for Yoongi. Namjoons cock hits his prostate and Yoongis eyes shoot wide open, a long drawn out moan escaping his lips as he paints his stomach and Namjoons hand in his cum. The slow pace of Namjoons hips only draws out his orgasm and intensifies it by 5 times.

And when Namjoon finally slams into him, his knot swelling inside of him, his toes curl in pleasure as Namjoon fills him up with his seed. Namjoon moans on top of Yoongi, holding himself up with his arm as the other gently holds his face. They stay like that for 30 seconds before Namjoon kisses him once more "I love you hyung"
Yoongi shivers "I love you too Joonie"

Namjoon finally flips them over and has Yoongi lay against his chest comfortably. He softly plays with Yoongi's hair as they wait for his knot to swell down. "If you still want to gym..then I'll go with you," Namjoon says after a short while of silence.
"Really? Did you just fuck my brains out for no reason?"
"No. I just made love to you because I do love you, and I wanted to show you no matter what you look like, it's not gonna change"
"Well, you were convincing. I never knew how much you noticed about my body's reactions"
"It's hard to forget when you look so fucking sexy"
"Shut up"
"I'm serious hyung. You're fucking hot when you're a moaning mess underneath me."
"You're one to talk.."
"You think I'm sexy?"

Yoongi blushes and nods "Especially when you're sweating and moaning cuz of me"
Namjoon chuckles "Then I'll make sure to sweat and moan for you more often"
"Stop it. I'm getting hard again"
"I have another round in me" Namjoon smirks.

Yoongi sits up "Nope. My turn to pleasure you now"

And the night went on with Yoongi riding the Kim express.